|1. The origin of the plan
(1) For a long time, due to the unbalanced considerations of industrial development, land use and water supply in some areas of Taiwan, based on people's livelihood needs, leading to the development of water-consuming industries in areas with poor water resources, such as the southwest coastal area, where large amounts of groundwater are extracted, Continuous over-extraction of groundwater causes problems such as salinization of groundwater, subsidence of the stratum, long-term flooding, and loss of land, which seriously affect the sustainable use of land and water resources in China. The Ministry of Economic Affairs (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry of Economic Affairs) and the Agricultural Committee of the Executive Yuan (hereinafter referred to as the Agricultural Committee) to effectively prevent the continuous subsidence of the stratum due to over-extraction of groundwater, and to consider the use of land resources in the subsidence area, based on March 6, 1995 The fifth executive meeting of the Japanese Executive Council decided: "The direction of the prevention and control countermeasures proposed in this case is correct. Please request the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Agricultural Committee to formulate a specific implementation plan as soon as possible. Commercial Research put forward the "Structure for Prevention of Strata Subsidence", which was implemented on November 2, 1995 after being approved by the Executive Yuan. The implementation period is from 1996 to 2000.
(2) As the results of the above-mentioned stratum subsidence prevention are beginning to take shape, in order to continue to promote stratum subsidence prevention and control, in order to achieve the rational use of water and soil resources, the balanced development of industry and ecology, stop stratum subsidence and improve the quality of life in stratum subsidence areas and other goals. The Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Agricultural Committee, which originally proposed the implementation plan for stratum subsidence prevention, worked with the Ministry of the Interior to develop the "Second Phase Strata Subsidence Prevention Execution Plan" (hereinafter referred to as the second phase plan), which was delivered to the Executive Yuan on April 1, 2003. The implementation will be implemented after approval. The implementation period will be from 2001 to 2008. Except for Yilan, Changhua, Yunlin, Chiayi, Tainan, Kaohsiung, and Pingtung counties, the implementation area will also include Taoyuan County, where the groundwater level has fallen sharply.
(3) Although the promotion of the two-stage plan prevention and control work has slowed the trend of continuous subsidence throughout Taiwan (the total area of continuous subsidence in the implementation area was reduced from 1,539 square kilometers in 2001 to 820 square kilometers in 2008; the maximum annual subsidence rate was 17.6 cm in 2001 ( Changhua area) reduced to 7.1 cm in 2008 (Yunlin area)), based on the continuous subsidence of the stratum, it is easy to cause disasters. If the elevation of the subsidence area cannot be restored, it is easy to cause flooding situation. "Preventing" the strata from continuously subsiding-rational use of groundwater, preservation of the groundwater environment, and "treatment" of the subsidence area at two levels.
(4) Subsidence prevention and control work, besides water source development and groundwater conservation management, is a business responsibility of the Ministry of Economy, and it also involves industrial adjustment and land use management. It belongs to the Agricultural Committee and the Ministry of the Interior. Promoted to improve the effectiveness of prevention and control. The letter requested the Agricultural Committee and the Ministry of the Interior to mention the tasks of their powers and responsibilities, but the two agencies only mentioned their routine work, and the Ministry of the Interior wrote back that the Ministry mainly cooperated with the relevant ”And “Industrial adjustment” and other policy or planning cooperation items, it is recommended to exempt the title authority; and the Agricultural Committee wrote back that the association proposed the improvement plan for the coastal fishery seawater supply and discharge system from 2009 to 2014 The funds have been included in the "Eleventh Flood Control and Water Control" project under the construction of Aitai 12 under "Strengthening Groundwater Recharge and Effectively Improving Strata Subsidence". Under the principle of respecting the two organs, their proposed work is listed as one of the projects for the promotion of the plan, but not jointly listed as the title organ. However, in order to effectively mitigate the impact of stratigraphic subsidence in the Zhangyun area on the normal operation of the high-speed rail, the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of the Interior and other ministries will also specifically address the "strategic subsidence of the Yunzhang area" approved by the Executive Yuan on August 16, 2011 The specific solution measures under the "Plan and Action Plan" deal with the prevention and treatment of strata subsidence.
(5) Although the subsidence of the stratum is the main reason for the continuous drain of groundwater, the land resources are continuously lost. In addition to increasing the supply of surface water, replacing water sources and conserving groundwater resources, the fundamental way to prevent and control is to implement land use management and strengthen the land in subsidence areas. (Regulation) Use management effectiveness (Ministry of Interior); and adjust the type and scale of industrial water use according to regional water source conditions to reduce water demand and rationally use groundwater resources (Council of Agriculture, Ministry of Economy); at the same time, the Environmental Protection Agency cooperates to strengthen surface water Pollution prevention and management of waste water discharge, increasing the availability of surface water sources (EPA) and other related units require the participation of all relevant units. The overall planning and review of the powers and responsibilities are related to the promotion and prevention of related work to improve the problem of continuous subsidence.
(6) In view of the "remediation" work of strata subsidence areas, it is handled by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in the "Flood Control Plan for Flooded Areas" in the direction of comprehensive water management, and it is planned to expand the combination of the concept of land restoration and handle the "drainage of stratum subsidence areas". The "Environmental Improvement Demonstration Project" selects three serious subsidence areas in Chiayi and Yunlin as demonstration areas, and carries out environmental rehabilitation work with the three main axes of comprehensive water control, landform transformation and industrial adjustment. In order to avoid duplication of work, the Ministry of Economic Affairs reported that the "Groundwater Conservation Management Plan (2009~20104)" started from the "prevention" aspect of ground subsidence and listed groundwater replenishment as one of the main strategies of the plan. The project industry was approved for execution on June 26, 2009 in the official letter of the Court No. 0980037467 of the Executive Yuan.
(1) In view of the frequent occurrence of natural disasters in recent years, resulting in the loss of people’s lives and property, in order to achieve the protection of the natural environment and the restoration of severely degraded areas in order to mitigate the damage caused by natural disasters, the Economic Construction Committee of the Executive Yuan has invited various departments to meet Talking about the "Regulations on Land Rehabilitation" and "Strategies and Action Plan for Land Rehabilitation", in which the "Strategies and Action Plan for Land Rehabilitation" was approved by the Executive Yuan in January 94 and informed that all ministries will handle it accordingly. The Ministry of Economic Affairs sponsors rehabilitation measures for "severe subsidence areas" and "river areas". After June 2008, in response to the adjustment of the policy direction of the land restoration work, the Economic Construction Committee of the Executive Yuan convened on June 24, 2008 to convene a meeting on "Research on Land Rehabilitation Strategy and Action Plan to Promote Related Matters". The relevant ministries and departments will deal with the current relevant laws and regulations and have agreed in principle with the letter issued by the Executive Yuan on September 22, 2008. The implementation plan" and the inclusion of the second phase (third phase) will continue to be processed.
(2) The "Groundwater Conservation Management Plan (2009~2014)" is based on the original approved content, and the required funds are divided into the approved "Important River Environment Construction Plan" (2009~2014) and "Coastal Environment Construction Plan" "(2009~20143) under the heading, but approved by the Economic Development Committee of the Executive Yuan on June 23, 2010 at the "Preliminary Operations Review Results Conference Briefing Meeting" meeting, the revised plan requires funding approval The Ministry of Economic Affairs reviewed and adjusted itself within the total amount after the sub-category of flood control and drainage or water resources, and re-reported the report at the end of 2010. Among them, the recommendations for the "Groundwater Conservation Management Plan" are: The plan is reviewed and approved. The content should strengthen the specific groundwater recharge plan and the combined use of surface groundwater, including funding sources and financial plans. The 100-year funding is subject to revision after the plan is approved by the Executive Yuan."
(3) According to the Economic Construction Committee of the Executive Yuan in 2011 Reported to the Executive Council on March 16, 2014, "Concrete solutions for long-term strata subsidence in Yunzhang area" Conclusions and recommendations: "Based on the current Ministry of Economic Affairs "Groundwater Conservation Management Plan (98-103 years)" , Please ask the Ministry of Economic Affairs to use this "Special Solution for Long-term Strata Subsidence in Yunzhang Region" as the basis for the revision direction, re-plan the project contents and revise the project name to "Groundwater Conservation Management and Strata Subsidence Prevention Plan (2009-2014 )" to meet the actual needs of the current society. In addition, the Agricultural Committee and other units involved in the relevant plans of the above-mentioned plans, and also amended the original plan direction and content. Therefore, in order to continue the conservation of groundwater resources and the prevention of strata subsidence, the Ministry of Economic Affairs has maintained China’s limited water and soil resources, and amended the report "Groundwater Conservation Management and Strata Subsidence Prevention Plan (2009-2014)" (Hereinafter referred to as this amended plan), as the basis for the subsequent planning and handling of subsidence prevention and water and soil resources related conservation work of the executive agencies affiliated to the Ministry of Economic Affairs.。
|3. Necessity of handling
(1) In order to maintain the sustainable development of China's limited water and land resources, during the implementation of the strata subsidence prevention implementation plan and the implementation of the second phase of the plan, despite the continuous efforts of the Ministry of Economy and relevant government agencies and working teams at all levels, some strata subsidence areas have occurred The degree of subsidence has gradually stabilized or slowed down, but at this stage the strata in some areas continue to subsidence and face the following problems to be solved urgently;
1. Global climate change leads to changes in regional hydrological characteristics. The concentration of rainfall and the continuous change of landforms, droughts and floods are obviously extreme. In order to stabilize the water supply, the water used for each target still depends on groundwater.
2. The illegal water well packing operation is blocked and unable to carry out. (Local government authority)
3. The development of new water sources, such as the development of the Hushan Reservoir, has been delayed due to environmental and ecological protection issues, and the public water supply schedule has been delayed. (Powers and responsibilities of the Ministry of Economic Affairs)
4. Reduce industrial water demand, such as promoting marine aquaculture and aquaculture circulating water facilities, reducing aquaculture freshwater demand; reducing water demand during over-extraction of groundwater during cold damage to increase water temperature; and reviewing farming systems, strengthening field groundwater use management, and increasing surface water irrigation The scope of the area, as well as the promotion of the first stage of the dry season rice field in the groundwater control area for fallow cultivation, afforestation, etc. to reduce groundwater demand, the administrative intensity of the previous developments still needs to be strengthened. (Power and responsibility of the Agricultural Committee)
5. The Coastal Law and the National Land Planning Law have not completed the legislation, and they lack the legal sources for regulating land use in environmentally sensitive areas. (Ministry of the Interior Ministry's responsibility and responsibility) In addition to the solution and coordination of the above crux problems, industrial counseling, land and groundwater utilization management, development of emerging and alternative water sources, environmental observation (supervision) and legal training, etc. are all required in subsidence areas Continuous implementation of long-term implementation can achieve the effect of curbing subsidence.
(2) Illegal (regular) use of land in coastal areas, and the high freshwater consumption industry is stationed in development, which is actually the cause of strata subsidence caused by the excessive pumping of groundwater in their areas. Therefore, in order to preserve the limited soil water resources and enhance the effectiveness of stratum subsidence prevention, The work of reducing the freshwater consumption of the agricultural and fishing industry should be expanded. At the same time, the high-level land use policy should be reviewed, the land use zoning should be adjusted reasonably, and land use management should be implemented in accordance with the existing water supply conditions.
|4. Future Environment Forecast
(1) Natural factors: The terrain of Taiwan is undulating. Except for the high mountains, it is alluvial stratigraphic structure, and because it is located in the western Pacific subtropical zone, the annual average rainfall is as high as 2,500 mm, exceeding 90 billion cubic meters. The rainfall can be described as abundant, but due to the time and space of rainfall Extremely uneven distribution and rapid surface runoff, rapid flow of river slopes, combined with difficult development of water storage space and other factors, it is impossible to effectively conserve and utilize surface water sources, and accelerate the deterioration of surface water quality pollution by industrial development, making some areas only Can rely on groundwater as a water source. Although the topsoil layer in the foothills and plains area is conducive to rainfall infiltration, it is not effective for effective storage due to rapid runoff and stratum layered structure, and the rainfall is concentrated in hydrological and meteorological characteristics such as high water period and high rainfall intensity, which makes the annual recharge of groundwater. The annual rainfall is only about 6%; the fertile soil of the alluvial plain is soft and soft, and it is located in various industries and metropolitan areas. The local surface water supply is inadequate, and the groundwater with good and stable pumping volume is inevitable. The compaction mechanism and the flat terrain conditions not only affect the depth of the range, but also cause the existing drainage system in the subsidence area to lose its function and the accumulated water will not retreat. The occurrence of strata subsidence is mainly caused by natural and man-made factors, such as natural compaction of sediments, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, natural dissolution of salt minerals, and other natural factors such as high-rise buildings in metropolitan areas, plus load and artificial pumping, mining, etc. All may cause strata subsidence, but the main cause of strata subsidence in the Taiwan Plains is caused by artificially drawing large amounts of groundwater.
(2) Human factors: Due to the rapid economic growth in Taiwan in recent years, the coastal areas of Yilan, Changhua, Yunlin, Chiayi, Pingtung, etc., due to the location of the irrigation system tailings and seawater backfilling, have caused land salinization and stagnant water. Factors such as the development of agriculture are subject to many restrictions. Under the economic incentives, the people have developed into more profitable aquaculture fisheries. Due to the low cost of groundwater, stable water temperature, fixed water volume and less pollution, people have dug wells to extract groundwater. , Causing groundwater over-extraction and strata subsidence in coastal areas. With the rapid growth of population, industry and economy, the demand for fresh water will continue to rise. However, in recent years, the related water resources projects promoted to open up new water sources have been repeatedly fought by environmental groups, which has prevented the project from proceeding as expected, and the supply of water is far less than the demand. growing up. Therefore, in addition to industrial water demand, types and water supply issues in the future, the rise of the public's environmental awareness and how to communicate and coordinate, so that consensus can be reached on the crux of many issues, is also an important factor affecting the future prevention of strata subsidence.
|5. Problem analysis
The focus of the second phase of the plan is to strengthen communication and coordination with the people, alleviate the problems of industrial water demand, type, water source development and supply, slow down strata subsidence, and improve the environmental quality within strata subsidence. Therefore, the work of the second phase of the plan includes improving the efficiency of water use in areas where water is scarce and reducing the demand for industrial water; the provision of basic environmental information, the establishment of monitoring systems; the planning and promotion of water resources development and groundwater conservation, and replenishment plans; the review of drainage systems, Planning and improvement; related laws and regulations training and education promotion. Since the effectiveness of water resources development, land use management, industrial counseling and water rights management has not yet completely changed the current situation of groundwater pumping, the creation of the environment in the subsidence area is only limited to the symptoms, not the benefits. After the second phase of the comprehensive plan promotes difficulties and problems, and reviews the follow-up work, the directions are as follows:
(1) Difficulties in the implementation of fundamental prevention and control work (Ministry of Economic Affairs, counties and municipal governments) The main cause of strata subsidence is the over-extraction of groundwater. Although the current groundwater management work is in the revision of legal sources and methods, the investigation and analysis of environmental data, and the integration of modern management technology , And the establishment of management systems are more complete than in the past, but due to the large number of illegal wells and the need to take into account local industrial development and people's livelihood and other factors, at this stage, the illegal wells are filled according to the law to achieve the goal of solving the problem of subsidence, and the implementation is facing great obstacles. And difficulties. In order to facilitate the management of groundwater, how to master the management objects (wells) and effectively manage them in a fair and reasonable manner, the primary task is to implement the management of groundwater rights. In the face of the fact that a large number of illegal wells are taking water, at this stage, in addition to the need to strengthen education and publicity work, strengthen the concept of water rights application, and review the audio and video, during the implementation of this amendment plan, we will break through the current situation as soon as possible and take into account laws and public water consumption. Under the consideration of many factors such as rights and livelihood development, we will gradually grasp the relevant information on well water use, and then achieve the policy goal of rational use of groundwater resources.
(2) The progress of water resources development is not as expected (Ministry of Economy, County Governments, Agricultural Committee). Insufficient water supply is one of the reasons for the current difficulties in illegal wells. However, new water sources or alternative water sources have their own process plans and Not immediately, once the development process is blocked, it not only affects the water supply planning, but also needs to re-examine the regional water supply and demand scheduling. Failure to provide timely water supply is expected to increase the environmental damage and load. Taking the Yunlin Hushan Reservoir Development Project as an example, the completed water supply schedule was extended from the original 2008 to 2014. During this period, the increased water demand may not only be met by pumping groundwater, but also increase the water supply pressure of the catchment barrage system. For areas that lack available water sources and rely too much on groundwater, in addition to controlling the total amount of existing water, controlling the type and scale of the industry and flexibly scheduling, multiple water sources should be developed to take into account the current and future environmental protection, industrial development and people's livelihoods. Equivalent. For existing industrial types, such as agriculture and fishery, in addition to continuous guidance to improve the efficiency of freshwater use or reduce demand, industrial water co-ordination and supply system functions should also be implemented, such as the setting up of aquaculture co-ordination supply system and irrigation co-ordination supply system. Efficiency management. For the conservation of the groundwater environment, the two main axes of groundwater pumping and groundwater recharge should be promoted at the same time. Therefore, this revision plan actively promotes the planning review and substantive replenishment projects of the groundwater recharge plan including the Zhuoshuixi Alluvial Fan and the Pingtung Plain. Promote; at the same time, cooperate with the planned filling of wells in sensitive areas with negative environmental impact to reduce the use of regional groundwater to maintain the water storage capacity and circulation characteristics of underground aquifers
(3) It is not easy to promote team coordination and integration (Ministry of Economy, Agricultural Committee, Ministry of Interior and other central ministries and governments of counties and cities) The resolution of the current situation of strata subsidence involves a wide range of levels, whether it is land use planning, environmental improvement and ecological conservation , Water resources scheduling, conservation and development, and industry guidance and adjustment, etc., all require the cooperation and cooperation of economic, agricultural, internal affairs, environmental protection, transportation, finance, education, and various local governments. Although the "Ministry of Economics Strata Subsidence Prevention Promotion Committee" was set up during the implementation of the second phase of the plan, a horizontal information communication channel between the executive agencies was established, but the meeting convened the rank of minister of the Ministry of Economy. Because the promotion of business between the central agencies is still standard, it is promoted Committee representatives only provide opinions to the Ministry of Economy on the proposal of the meeting. Due to the different powers and responsibilities of different units, the order of execution is different, and the intensity of governance has yet to be strengthened. As a result, part of the prevention and control work cannot be carried out together, sometimes affecting the overall effectiveness of the prevention and control work. In order to eliminate the promotion of business among the central agencies, and fully exert the function of resource integration and effectiveness of supervision and inspection, it is recommended to raise the "strategy subsidence prevention and control promotion committee" to the level of the executive court, and the ministries will be responsible for planning and handling related prevention work in order to strengthen Competitive allocation of project funding resources and management authority.
(4) Strengthen the incentive and incentive measures (Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agricultural Committee, and counties and municipal governments) to promote the prevention and control work. In addition to the thorough planning of in-depth issues by the public sector, it also requires the active cooperation of the people, especially those involved. For equity issues, flexible persuasion rewards are more effective than mandatory implementation. Measures such as afforestation on flat land, retreat from fish fields and illegal drilling of wells, etc., which can reduce the use of groundwater resources, are often reduced due to incomplete supporting measures such as limited incentives, acquisition of expired forest trees, and release of land use planning. The willingness of farmers (fishers) to participate. In the future, according to the national food and forestry development policy, the supporting measures such as the fallow rice field fallow and flat land afforestation incentives and insured purchases should be evaluated in order to appropriately increase the willingness and scale of participation, and at the same time review the establishment of farming systems based on existing water sources and actual water management , And the establishment of incentive measures for illegal drilling of wells, etc., to effectively control regional groundwater over-extraction. The research and development of agricultural and fishery industry guidance and incentive measures will be reviewed and evaluated by the Agricultural Committee.
(5) Industrial adjustment in stratum subsidence areas is not easy (Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agricultural Committee, and counties and municipal governments) Stratum subsidence areas generally lack available water sources, so groundwater needs to be extracted to develop industries. Among them, coastal areas can be engaged in due to poor environmental resources. Most of the industrial types are dry farming and farming, which are not suitable for high water-consuming vegetables and rice farming. In recent years, the Agricultural Committee has promoted marine and marine aquaculture. Although the amount of freshwater used in the aquaculture industry has been greatly reduced, due to the aging of some of the working population, the counseling to change the aquaculture pattern is gradually facing bottlenecks. The amount of subsidies for aquaculture circulating water facilities has also been reduced year by year. At present, the land use pattern of high water consumption in the subsidence area is difficult to change on a large scale, and it also indirectly stops the industry counseling work and cannot reduce the groundwater consumption. The main purpose of industry counseling is to reduce fresh water usage and reduce the potential for over-extraction of groundwater. Therefore, in the future, we should still actively handle industrial water saving and waste water reuse, alternative water source development technologies, etc., with a view to improving water efficiency and increasing available water; on the other hand, we should continue to promote marine (offshore) and marine aquaculture, aquaculture circulating water equipment and Review the "Follow-up Plan for Utilization Adjustment of Water and Dry Fields" and "Flatland Landscape Afforestation Plan", etc., in order to reduce the water demand for agriculture and fisheries and reduce the use of groundwater. As for the release of land suitable for fish farming that is not suitable for continued farming, in addition to the land planning of measures such as flood detention and flood storage in severe strata subsidence areas, local governments should also actively seek for other uses to cooperate with the retreat and extensive use of fish farms. Promoting a demonstration project of circulating water culture to reduce groundwater use in culture and indirectly slow down the subsidence of strata in some areas to maintain national security.
(6) Project prevention and control funds and full-time manpower need to be strengthened (Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agricultural Committee, County and Municipal Governments) Insufficient manpower and funds for grassroots implementation are the main reasons for the local government's failure to implement the prevention and control work. In the past, the promotion of prevention and control work was mainly funded by the central government, and then the local government’s execution capacity and the need to subsidize the local government’s execution were measured. After the revision of the fiscal revenue and expenditure division law in the future, the central government will expand the scale of overall tax distribution and increase local substantive financial resources. , Water conservancy and other infrastructure construction funds will also be subsidized through general infrastructure subsidies, which will be helpful to the prevention and treatment of strata subsidence of local governments. In addition to the joint promotion of the central government, the prevention and control of strata subsidence must also be carried out with the cooperation of local governments. However, the subsidence prevention and control operations of the county governments are not specially prepared, and most of them are only one of the concurrent operations. Under the pressure of the people, it is difficult for non-full-time business contractors to fully cooperate with the implementation of central policy planning. Preventing stratum subsidence is a nation-wide work, and its benefits must be accumulated for a long time and promoted every year. Therefore, the central government should research and implement the implementation plan to obtain project funds, and the local governments in each implementation area should adopt competitive methods to research and execute the implementation plan to obtain the central subsidy. The central authority should establish the mechanism of plan review, assessment, reward and punishment operations based on its powers and responsibilities, in accordance with the implementation status of the local government’s previous year’s application for subsidy plans, evaluate the approval and quota of the next year’s application plan, and implement special funds for specific purposes. Consolidate the effectiveness of prevention and control work in various regions in each year.
(7) The local government's low willingness to execute (counties, cities, and ministries of economy) stratum subsidence is a slow compaction deformation. Once compaction is initiated, even if the pumping is stopped immediately and comprehensively, the stratum will continue to compact, so the stratum subsidence The effectiveness of prevention and control is difficult to manifest in a short period of time, combined with the conflict between the fundamental prevention work and the private interests of the people, and the lack of additional prevention and control funds. This has led local governments to take into consideration factors such as public opinion pressure, governance effectiveness, fiscal revenue and expenditure, social stability, and regular business. As a result, the willingness to manage and ban illegal activities such as land and pumping is generally low, thus limiting the progress and effectiveness of prevention and control. Because the prevention and control of stratum subsidence is not easy to show the effectiveness of governance, local governments often put the root cause of prevention and treatment, such as illegal water well packing in the end. Therefore, for local governments that plan and implement strata subsidence prevention and control efforts lack incentives, it is recommended to include the effectiveness of disaster prevention and rescue and local budget allocation as one of the principles of overall tax distribution. For well-implemented local governments, increase distribution Rewards are given in the form of quotas to increase incentives and motivation for local governments to invest in execution.
In addition, we should give appropriate encouragement and encouragement to grassroots executive manpower. The prevention and treatment of strata subsidence involves a wide range of aspects, and requires the cooperation of the economy, agriculture, internal affairs, environmental protection, transportation, finance, education and local governments. If the ministries will be able to review and implement the division of labor according to the scope of business rights and responsibilities for the promotion of difficulties and problems That is, the Ministry of Economy plans various implementation strategies and work for groundwater conservation in accordance with business responsibilities; the Ministry of the Interior, the Agricultural Committee and local governments, and relevant ministries plan and implement land use management, the reduction of water demand for agricultural and fishing industries, and the strengthening of new Increasing the management of illegal water wells and the disposal of existing illegal water wells, etc., will effectively improve the benefits of stratum subsidence prevention. This revision plan is to plan various implementation strategies and work of groundwater conservation in accordance with business rights and responsibilities. In addition, in order to grasp the dynamics of stratum subsidence and clarify the causes of subsidence, continue to carry out monitoring of geology and hydrology environment in relevant areas to confirm the achievement of prevention and control The goals and key are the results, so as to set and adjust the direction of prevention and control strategy.
|2. Project goals
|1. The project implementation area
The main implementation areas of this revised plan include Taipei, Yilan, Taoyuan, Changhua, Yunlin, Chiayi, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Pingtung and other subsidence counties (cities), with Changhua and Yunlin as the key implementation areas; and other surveyed areas Evaluate the subsidence Yu county (city) or the area where groundwater conservation management is needed.
|2. Target description
The general goal of stratum subsidence prevention and control is to achieve sustainable utilization of water and soil resources. Under this premise, it is necessary to implement the preservation of the groundwater environment, rational use of groundwater resources, and reduce the area of continuous subsidence, and the trend of subsidence slows down. The severely subsidenced areas of environmental degradation, in order to achieve the goal of sustainable use of land and resources. Severe strata subsidence areas are all within the flood control area of flood-prone areas. Therefore, the plan objectives of this revised plan are listed in the conservation of groundwater environment to alleviate strata subsidence. The plan objectives are listed as follows:
(1) Increase the amount of groundwater recharge and protect the hydrogeological environment of groundwater.
(2) Reduce the amount of groundwater pumping to avoid continuous deterioration of the groundwater environment.
(3) Improve the efficiency of well management and alleviate the severity of subsidence.
(4) Environmental monitoring and maintenance of facilities in subsidence areas to ensure environmental quality.
|3. Restrictions on achieving goals
(1) After considering the feasibility of the work and the benefits of groundwater environment conservation, this revised plan mainly takes the implementation of groundwater recharge, well management and disposal, and groundwater reduction as the planning main axis, and cooperates with the active management of water resources development and Environmental monitoring and investigation to improve the effectiveness of overall groundwater conservation and stratum subsidence prevention. Among them, the illegal well filling of the well management involves the existing interests of the people, and it may cause fierce struggle. However, to maintain social justice, the county and city governments should try to manage the current situation, stop the continuous increase of illegal wells, and regard the fact that existing illegal wells use water In accordance with the water source conditions and the current deterioration of the environment and other conditions, it is gradually filled to reduce the number of illegal wells and the amount of pumping.
(2) The subsidence of the stratum is irreversible compaction deformation, and the original elevation cannot be restored unless backfilled. For areas with severe environmental degradation due to subsidence of the stratum, land use control must be carried out, such as prohibiting the use of high-freshwater consumption land use patterns and When the industry is stationed in development, more active engineering facilities will be invested if necessary, such as environmental rehabilitation projects that combine measures such as comprehensive water control, industrial adjustment, and landform transformation. However, due to the large amount of funds required and the achievement of environmental protection, sometimes it is not only possible to achieve the relevant measures in the region, but it is necessary to consider the overall and multiple aspects. Therefore, it is advisable to widen the funds for the areas and methods of prevention and control measures. And be lenient. The flood control plan of the subsidence area with severe strata is carried out in a comprehensive way of water control. According to the division of business, the relevant funds should be subsidized by the county and city governments for implementation.
(3) The main cause of strata subsidence is the groundwater pumping, so the root cause is to reduce the groundwater pumping; the surface water supply in severe strata subsidence areas is often insufficient, so the prevention and treatment of severe stratum subsidence areas focuses on controlling the use of groundwater and increasing supply and replacement Water source, but due to the upper limit and schedule limit of water resources development, and the current surface water development has repeatedly caused controversy on environmental protection related issues, which has delayed the water supply schedule or shut down, so how to effectively change the industrial water type and the available water Achieving a balance of resources will be the key to whether the subsidence area can slow down the degree of subsidence. This part still needs to be coordinated by the competent authority of the target business of each industry.
(4) Considering the subsidence of the stratum There are many planning work items in the implementation plan for prevention and control. In addition to the Agricultural Committee and the Ministry of the Interior, other relevant central ministries and businesses are also involved. In addition to the implementation of the "specific solutions and action plans for stratum subsidence in Yunzhang area", all ministries will still need to review the overall plan for the prevention and treatment of stratum subsidence according to their business responsibilities, set goals and formulate annual plans. Cooperation in order to achieve the overall effectiveness of prevention and control.
Therefore, in addition to the implementation of work items in accordance with the division of power and responsibility, this revised plan still requires the overall review of the planning and promotion of saltwater aquaculture promotion counseling, establishment of a seawater integrated supply system, farmland fallow conversion, irrigation and water conservation, and flatland afforestation. Counseling and promoting the work to reduce the demand for fresh water supply; and the Ministry of the Interior’s overall review of land use management and utilization restriction planning in severe strata subsidence areas; Only then can the supply and demand conditions of water sources in the area be improved, the filling and reduction of public wells, and the implementation of illegal wells, etc., to effectively improve the effectiveness of stratum subsidence prevention and control, and create opportunities for the common prosperity and sustainable development of production, life and ecology in stratum subsidence areas.
|4. Expected performance indicators and evaluation benchmarks
(1) Performance indicators:
1. Conduct level point detection every year, collect monitoring wells and GPS station data every month; reinforce 70 new underground water level observation wells; conduct surveys of 50 township water wells, so as to grasp the environmental monitoring information and changes in subsidence areas.
2. To manage about 180,000 illegal water wells in Zhangyun area; to fill 3,000 illegal water wells in the groundwater control area.
3. Reduce public water consumption by approximately 10.2 million tons/year of groundwater pumping.
4. The groundwater replenishment volume reaches 114.5 million tons/year; the continuous subsidence area of the whole Taiwan shall be controlled below 500 square kilometers to achieve the effect of mitigating stratum subsidence.
(2) Evaluation benchmarks This revised plan is based on the status of 2008 and is expected to achieve the following quantitative goals in 2014:
1. Strengthen groundwater replenishment:
1) Handle the "Great Chaozhou Groundwater Recharge Lake Project" and the "Implementation Plan for the Groundwater Recharge Project of the Western Taiwan Channel" to raise the fan roof and the average groundwater level of the area along the high-speed rail.
(2) The recharge of groundwater in the Yunlin area of Changhua is approximately 62 million tons per year, and the recharge of groundwater in the Pingtung area is approximately 52.5 million tons per year.
2. Reduce pumping groundwater:
(1) At least 50 towns, towns and cities have completed surveys of water wells in order to grasp the information on the temporal and spatial changes of groundwater utilization in the subsidence area.
(2) In conjunction with the increase in water supply, 316 wells of the Water Supply Company, Changhua and Yunlin Farmland Water Conservancy Association and the public sector will be suspended or filled up, and 3,000 illegal wells in the groundwater control zone will be filled up.
(3) The reduction and pumping of public water and groundwater consumption in the Yunlin area of Changhua reached 10.2 million tons per year.
3. Groundwater monitoring and control:
(1) Maintain the existing 734 groundwater level observation wells to function normally. At least 30 observation wells in the groundwater observation network have been replaced with new ones and 100 wells have been cleaned and maintained.
(2) Reinforce the newly built 70 groundwater level observation wells in sensitive hydrogeological environment, planned replenishment or degraded areas.
(3) Complete the detection and correction of the top elevation of the observation well in the subsidence area.
(4) Establish regional management water levels and operation indicators for at least five groundwater areas to facilitate the implementation of rational use and management of groundwater resources.
4. Grasp the situation of stratum subsidence:
(1) Continue to carry out the observation work and functional review of the whole station's stratum subsidence monitoring network (as of the end of the Republic of China, 48 layered stratum subsidence monitoring wells, 2,260 kilometers of leveling lines, and 11 fixed GPS tracking stations have been set up); Complete the analysis of continuous stratum subsidence area and annual average subsidence rate every year.
(2) The continuous subsidence area of the whole station is controlled within 500 square kilometers; the maximum average subsidence rate of the formation is controlled within 8 cm/year. Before the implementation of this revised plan (2008) and after the implementation (2014), the changes in the quantitative benchmarks for the above assessment are listed in the following table.
|3. Review of current relevant policies and plans
|1. Current relevant policies and plans
(1) In order to achieve the conservation of the natural environment and the restoration of severely degraded areas in order to reduce the harm caused by natural disasters, the Executive Yuan approved the "Strategic Plan and Action Plan for Land Restoration" in 2005. In the action plan, the severe stratum subsidence area that the Ministry of Economic Affairs should handle is already included in the area currently undergoing prevention and control. Therefore, based on the needs of environmental resource conservation and sustainable management, at this stage, in addition to referring to the "land restoration strategy plan and action In addition to the spirit of the work plan, the plan should continue to handle the prevention and control of subsidence areas.
(2) In order to solve the flood problem in areas prone to flooding, the Executive Yuan instructed the Ministry of Economic Affairs to develop the "Special Regulations on Flood Control", which was promulgated and implemented on January 27, 2006, and the implementation period will last until 2003. Since the coastal stratum subsidence areas are prone to flooding, they have a significant impact on the implementation of this revised plan, the scope of the plan, and the project funding. Improving the function of the drainage system will help reduce the extent of flooding and improve the living environment. Quality, strengthen the effectiveness of prevention and control of stratum subsidence.
(3) In order to continuously handle the prevention and control of stratum subsidence, in addition to the second phase of the plan submitted by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Council of Agriculture and the Ministry of the Interior, the prevention and treatment work has been promoted; it is also aimed at Changhua and Yunan, which have more serious stratum subsidence. In the forest area, the three ministries and committees jointly report the "Changhua Yunlin Area Subsidence Prevention Plan". The plan period is from 2005 to 2008. The implementation focus includes promoting the development of surface water sources to replace groundwater sources, and counseling to change extraction Groundwater production methods, planning to build coastal freshwater artificial lakes and wetlands, strengthening groundwater control, planning groundwater replenishment areas in fan-top areas, coordinating with the Council of Agriculture to promote afforestation, fallow and other water reduction measures, and continuously supervising county and city governments to strengthen the ban on illegal water wells Related work.
(4) As the high-speed rail line passes through the continuous subsidence area of the Yunlin stratum, in order to avoid the high-speed rail track from causing excessive differential subsidence due to the stratum subsidence, resulting in public safety issues, the Ministry of Economic Affairs separately reported that "the Yunlin County high-speed rail line is within 3 kilometers of the public legal "Implementation Plan for Water Well Closure and Relocation", the implementation period is from 2005 to 2008.
(5) Dacheng and rural areas are the key areas for the prevention and control of stratum subsidence in Changhua, and the deep water level has shown a continuous downward trend in recent years. The compaction between 100 meters and 300 meters accounts for about 76% to 85% of the full depth compaction. Effectively control the pumping amount of groundwater in deep wells to prevent soil compaction from further deepening. The Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Council of Agriculture will jointly research and propose the "Changhua County Public Legal Water Well Closure Implementation Plan". The implementation period is from 2006 Until 2008.
(6) In order to grasp the hydrogeological characteristics of the drainage areas in Taiwan, conduct groundwater resources survey and replenishment tests in important areas, stratum subsidence monitoring and investigation, groundwater level monitoring and groundwater quality data management, and promote the utilization and conservation of groundwater resources. From 1992 to 2008, the Ministry of the People’s Republic of China started to implement the "Taiwan Groundwater Observation Network Overall Plan" in three phases. In the period, a groundwater monitoring system can be established to collect long-term and overall hydrogeological, groundwater hydrology and groundwater quality data; Carry out groundwater hydrology and hydrogeology related surveys and studies to fully understand the characteristics of the various drainage areas and clarify the geological and hydrological systems of the various drainage areas; and establish a groundwater database and an integrated information system (including a decision support system) to facilitate the use of groundwater data Utilization and sharing, as well as formulating principles for the utilization and conservation of groundwater resources.
(7) In order to conserve our country’s natural environment and promote the sustainable development of water and soil resources, we will continue to deal with the prevention and control of stratum subsidence and prevent the continuous stratum subsidence. The Ministry of Economic Affairs combined with the "Second-phase Stratum Subsidence Prevention and Control Implementation Plan (2001~2008)" And the goal of the "Taiwan Groundwater Observation Network Overall Plan (2003~2008)", the research and development of the "Groundwater Conservation Management Plan (2009~2014)", the project was enlisted on June 26, 2009 Taiwan Jingzi Letter No. 0980037467 approved that, in addition to increasing the supply of surface water, replacing water sources, and conserving and refilling groundwater, it is also necessary to implement land use management and strengthen the effectiveness of land use management in subsided areas (Ministry of the Interior); and in accordance with regional water source conditions , Adjust the type and scale of industrial water use to reduce water demand .
(8) In order to effectively alleviate the stratum subsidence in the Zhangyun area, and reduce the impact of differential subsidence on the normal operation of major constructions such as high-speed rail, the Public Works Committee of the Executive Yuan, the Agricultural Committee of the Executive Yuan, the Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Transportation and the Executive Yuan The National Science Committee and other relevant ministries and committees, based on the "Specific Solutions for Long-term Stratigraphic Subsidence in the Yunzhang Area", formulated the solution strategies and specific solutions to deal with the more detailed stratum subsidence of the Yunzhang area from 2011 to 2020 regarding business power and responsibility planning Prevention and control work; after integrating the content, schedule and funding requirements of the prevention and control work by relevant ministries and meetings, it was added to the "Concrete Solution and Action Plan for Stratigraphic Subsidence in Yunzhang Area", which was administered on August 16, 2011 Approved and implemented by the court. The plan and action plan is based on President Ma’s announcement on July 20, 2011 to construct a water-saving social policy and the aforementioned strategic main axis, and distinguish between the prevention of continuous subsidence and the treatment of existing subsidence areas, and the reduction of groundwater supply and the increase of surface water and groundwater environment Rehabilitation, strengthening of management, and territorial planning have proceeded on 4 major levels, worked out 9 major work priorities, and formulated 32 specific solutions to promote the rationalization of water use in the Yunzhang area, ensure homeland security, and mitigate the impact of ground subsidence on the high-speed rail. It is also stipulated that after the completion of the 2020 plan of the Republic of China, the Yunzhang area will achieve a reduction of 330 million tons of agricultural water and 120 million tons of public water, an increase of 200 million tons of usable water sources, and an enhanced groundwater replenishment of 150 million tons to ensure various The transportation and life-sustaining system is safe and sound, and with 100 years as the base period, the continuous stratum subsidence area is reduced from 449 square kilometers by more than half. This plan and action plan is an outline plan. The sub-plans under this project were originally scheduled to be reviewed and analyzed before the Republic of China in 2012 and submitted to the Ministry of Economic Affairs for the review and discussion of the "Subsidence Promotion Committee Meeting"; According to the business powers and responsibilities, the work (special project) teams of the Ministry of the Interior, the Council of Agriculture, the Ministry of Transport and the Ministry of Economy will track the results every three months. This department is currently undertaking relevant sub-projects such as the "Research Plan for Improving Well Management Strategies and Inspection Management Technology Improvement", and "Discussion on the Reasonable Water Pumping Volume and Time of Wells" as a basis for subsequent implementation.
|2. Implementation review
(1) During the implementation period of the "Implementation Plan for the Prevention and Control of Stratigraphic Subsidence", actively promote the implementation of "Comprehensive Planning of Land Utilization in Subsidence Areas", "Strengthen Industry Guidance Work in Subsidence Areas", "Strengthen Groundwater Control and Water Resources Planning", and "Education and Promotion "Cooperate" and other planning work under the prevention and control countermeasures, until 2000, the specific results will be obtained as later;
1. The amount of groundwater pumping has been effectively reduced: the total annual amount of groundwater pumped in Taiwan has been reduced from 7.14 billion cubic meters per year before the implementation of the plan to 5.665 billion cubic meters in 2000. The annual use of groundwater for aquaculture fisheries has been reduced from 24 before the implementation of the plan. 100 million cubic meters fell to 1.141 billion cubic meters; and the groundwater level in most stratum subsidence areas rose back, and the groundwater zero-level line tended to move outward.
2. The rate of subsidence in severe stratum subsidence areas has gradually slowed down: the maximum annual subsidence rate in Yunlin area decreased from 10.3 cm/year during the implementation period to 2.9 cm/year in 2000; Changhua area decreased from 23.6 cm/year to 2000 16.4 cm/year per year; Chiayi area decreased from 8.2 cm/year to 4.5 cm/year in 2000; Pingtung area decreased from 8.5 cm/year to 2.4 cm/year in 2000. The maximum subsidence rate of these severely subsided areas has been There is a phenomenon of slowing down year by year. Since the various prevention and control measures are in the correct direction and the main co-organizers actively cooperate in their promotion, the two goals are "preventing over-extraction of groundwater, alleviating stratum subsidence" and "reasonable utilization of water and soil resources, reducing disaster losses, and reducing social costs" The results of prevention and control have already begun.
((2) During the implementation of the second phase of the plan, the limited resources of the central and local governments have been actively integrated, and various specific prevention and treatment work has been promoted in accordance with the location conditions and the crux of the problem. According to the inspection (monitoring) data at the end of 1997, the situation of the subsidence in the subsidence area is as follows:
1. Continuous subsidence area (the area where the annual average subsidence rate is higher than 3 cm):
(1) Yilan, Taipei and Taoyuan all maintain 0 square kilometers.
(2) Tainan area reduced from 294.0 square kilometers in 2001 to 0 square kilometers; Kaohsiung area reduced from 10.0 square kilometers in 2001 to 0 square kilometers; Pingtung area reduced from 4.9 square kilometers in 2001 to 0 square kilometers.
(3) Changhua area decreased from 408.0 square kilometers in 2001 to 213.6 square kilometers in 2008; Yunlin area decreased from 610.4 square kilometers in 2002 to 580.7 square kilometers in 2008; Chiayi area decreased from 211.8 square kilometers in 2002 to 26.1 square kilometers in 2007 Kilometers. So far, the continuous subsidence area of Taiwan has been reduced from 1,539 square kilometers in 2001 to 820 square kilometers in 2008.
2. Maximum annual sag rate:
(1) The maximum annual subsidence rate in Changhua area was reduced from the maximum of 17.6 cm in 2001 to 6.4 cm in 2008; the maximum annual subsidence rate in the Yunlin coastal area was reduced from 5.7 cm in 2003 to 3.1 cm in 2008, and the maximum annual subsidence in inland areas The rate slowed down from 12.2 cm in 2003 to 7.1 cm in 1997; the maximum annual subsidence rate in Chiayi area decreased from 8.7 cm in 2004 to 3.8 cm in 2007; the maximum annual subsidence rate in Tainan area decreased from 8.1 cm in 2001 to 2.9 cm in 2007; The maximum annual subsidence rate in the eastern region slowed down from 4.0 cm in 2004 to 2.8 cm in 2006. The overall stratum subsidence has slowed down.
(2) The annual detection values in Yilan, Taipei, Taoyuan and Kaohsiung are all less than 3 cm. From the above data, we can see that, with the exception of Changhua and Yunlin areas where the stratum subsidence is more obvious, the other areas have a slowing trend, showing that the prevention and control direction is correct and effective. However, the prevention and control of stratum subsidence is a long-term continuous work. The second phase of the plan will end in 2008. In addition to continuing relevant prevention and control work, overall planning should be made for the land, industry and environment of the area affected by stratum subsidence to achieve both the symptoms and the root cause. , The goal of effectively alleviating and improving the deteriorating soil and water resources and environment.
(3) The focus of the implementation plan for the implementation of the "National Land Rehabilitation Strategy Plan and Action Plan" (part of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, 2005-2007 and 2008) is to strengthen communication and coordination with the public, and ease the demand for industrial water. Types and water source development, supply and other issues, while alleviating stratum subsidence and improving the environmental quality within the stratum subsidence area. The work in the plan includes the provision of basic environmental information, the establishment of monitoring systems, the planning of rehabilitation plans, research and promotion, relevant laws and regulations, and sound management measures, as well as coordinating with flood control plans in flood-prone areas The first choice is the Jianshan and Tiaosong Drainage Rehabilitation Projects in Yunlin County, which are in urgent need of treatment in severe stratum subsidence areas. The basic information on the environment of the restoration objects can be grasped in the future, and the subsequent conservation or restoration project planning and design references can be provided.
(4) The environmental degradation of the stratum subsidence area is a long-term evolution phenomenon. It is necessary to continue the geological and hydrological environment monitoring of the relevant area, and effectively grasp the changes and current conditions of groundwater and stratum subsidence as the basis for the formulation of prevention and control countermeasures. In areas prone to flooding and environmental degradation, in addition to conservation and restoration measures to avoid continuous environmental degradation to prevent disasters from spreading, consideration should be given to combining flood control, comprehensive water management, wetland restoration management and other multiple measures to reduce damage caused by natural disasters Degree to enhance the overall effectiveness of the project.
(5) In view of the frequent occurrence of flooding disasters from subsidence of coastal strata in recent years, resulting in the loss of people’s lives and property, in order to achieve environmental improvement and drainage system improvement in severely flooded areas, and to reduce the damage caused by flooding disasters, the Ministry of Economy "Regulations" (the implementation period until the Republic of China 2014) developed a flood control plan for areas prone to flooding, which aims to effectively improve the flooding problem in subsidence areas and protect people’s lives and property through the flood control plan for areas prone to flooding. , Improve the quality of life of local residents, and conserve high-quality water environment, thereby safeguarding the lifeline of the national economy.
(6) According to the approved contents of the “Implementation Plan for the Closing and Relocation of Publicly-owned and Legal Water Wells within a Wide Range of 3km along the Yunlin County High-speed Railway”, the 69 wells of the Yunlin Farmland Water Conservancy Association should be plugged, 27 wells should be sealed, and 27 wells should be closed. Continue to use 15 wells and drill 13 new ones in the Fanding area; within 3 kilometers of the water company's 16 wells, 2 wells should be filled, 10 wells should be deactivated, and 4 wells should be retained for continued use. As of December 1997, the Yunlin Farmland Water Conservancy Association had actually filled 27 wells, sealed off 27 wells, retained 15 wells and dug 13 new ones; the water company actually filled 14 wells and retained 2 wells.
(7) "The revised implementation plan for the closure of public legal water wells in large urban and rural areas in Changhua County" was originally approved by Fengyuan. The Changhua Farmland Water Conservancy Association should fill 19 wells, and Taiwan Sugar Company closed and shut down 3 wells; the plan was revised after consultation Painting, 22 wells were filled in 2008.
(8) The promotion of the "Taiwan Regional Groundwater Observation Network Overall Plan" is due to short budgets, and the number of layered groundwater observation station wells and hydrogeological survey stations is only about 60% of the original planned number. Grasp the process of regional groundwater situation and sustainable operation conditions of groundwater resources. The main achievements up to the end of 1997 are as follows:
1. Completed 672 groundwater observation wells, 145 pumping test wells, 329 hydrogeological survey stations, and ground hydrological field tests, and has started to observe regional groundwater changes in various drainage areas, and analyze the hydrogeological related hydrology of groundwater areas Parameters, drawing Taiwan's groundwater resources map, assisting in the completion of the "groundwater control zone" and "severe stratum subsidence area" re-examination and delineation, and providing groundwater level data for the participation of all sectors.
2. Complete the "Hydrological Information Transmission Management and Maintenance System" to collect groundwater level, groundwater quality data and pumping test analysis of various water conductivity parameters year by year, and establish a core database to store geological drilling cores, and perform depositional environment, core dating, foraminifera Hydrogen and oxygen isotopes and other hydrogeological related investigations and studies, preliminary understanding of the ground hydrology and hydrogeological characteristics of the drainage areas in various places.
3. The integrated information system of "Hydrological and Water Resources Data Management and Supply System (including Groundwater Decision Support System)" and "Hydrogeological Database" has been combined with the geographic information system. Through network information sharing, it provides groundwater level and Relevant information such as hydrogeological data is for reference by all walks of life.
4. Other major policy plans (such as the "Plan for the Prevention and Control of Ground Subsidence", "Strategic Plan for Land Rehabilitation and Action Plan-Part of the Implementation Plan of the Ministry of Economic Affairs" and "Plan for Joint Operation of Surface Water and Groundwater", etc.) The basic data collected in the application plan is used as an important reference for the development of relevant measures and the evaluation of the implementation effect of management measures.
5. Preliminarily clarify the groundwater replenishment mechanism of Zhuoshuixi alluvial fan and Pingtung Plain to facilitate the sustainable management of groundwater resources.
|3. Relevant supporting measures stratum subsidence prevention and treatment system works with both symptoms and root causes
On "prevention", it is to protect the groundwater environment to prevent continuous stratum subsidence; on "governance", it is hoped to carry out comprehensive water control and land restoration work in severely degraded areas where stratum subsidence has occurred to improve environmental quality and reduce disaster losses , While enhancing the incentives for existing high water-consuming industries and land use adjustments. Therefore, in order to achieve comprehensive prevention and control goals, the overall work planning framework of this revised plan includes environmental improvement plans in subsidence areas such as the "Flood Management Plan for Flooded Areas" and the "Demonstration Project for Improving Drainage Environment in Subsidence Areas" With the "Hushan Reservoir Project", "Biozuitan Artificial Lake Project" and other new water source development projects, as well as the promotion of the "Groundwater Observation Network Operation Management Implementation Plan" and "Sustained Land Rehabilitation in Pingtung County" Projects such as the first phase implementation plan of the Grand Chaozhou Groundwater Recharge Lake" are closely related. The correlation between the various projects is shown in Figure 1. As can be seen from the figure, in order to efficiently use the limited resources of the government, the implementation of this revised plan plan not only integrates the effectiveness of the Ministry of Economic Affairs in handling various related project plans, but also strengthens the assessment planning, environmental monitoring and investigation required for the prevention and control of stratum subsidence, and Rehabilitation plan and engineering work in environmentally degraded areas. This revised plan focuses on the implementation work of the Central Ministry of Planning. However, the implementation area requires the cooperation of local governments to implement the following items:
(1) Regarding the management and banning of illegal water wells, the municipality and the county and city governments should work out a disposal plan based on their powers and actively handle them accordingly.
1. The county and city governments in each implementation area should actively ban the filling of new illegal wells, and give priority to the filling of existing illegal wells in areas with sufficient water sources and increased water sources.
2. The Taiwan Water Supply Company should fill up the wells in Yunlin County after the completion of the Hushan Reservoir.
(2) Each county and city government shall, in accordance with the draft regulations on the key points of rewards for new illegal well submissions, accept the submission and handle the filling of new illegal wells.
(3) Regarding the prevention and control work of low fresh water consumption industry guidance, reduction of industrial fresh water demand and strengthening of land use management, the county and city governments shall, in accordance with the planning of the Central Authorities and Responsibilities Department, handle relevant tasks in a division of labor to enhance the effectiveness of prevention and control.
|Four, implementation strategies and methods
The work plan of this revised plan will mainly focus on the implementation of additional surface water supply, reduction of groundwater pumping, groundwater replenishment and rehabilitation, and strengthening of water management as the main axis, and will be combined with other approved plans or plans of various ministries and committees. The competent authority is responsible for planning and execution to effectively alleviate the deterioration of stratum subsidence; at the same time, it cooperates with actively handling monitoring investigations and establishing a rolling review mechanism to enhance the overall effectiveness of prevention and control work. The main strategies and methods of this revision plan are summarized as follows:：
|1、main work term
(1) Strategy: Develop alternative sources of groundwater and reduce pumping of groundwater. Note: Insufficient surface water supply in the region is a factor that causes over-pumping of groundwater. Based on the requirements of industrial development and environmental quality, in addition to actively implementing the approved water resources development plan, and continuing to promote regional water resources development planning investigations Work such as the construction of water pipeline network to meet the requirements of the tap water supply period, increase the supply of surface water and reduce the amount of groundwater pumping; at the same time, improve the management efficiency of existing water resources supply conditions to avoid continuous pumping of groundwater. method:
1. Handling surface water supply system engineering: Promote handling such as Jiji barrage dredging, the construction of the downstream tap water supply system of Hushan Reservoir, and the construction and improvement of the water supply system of the Linnei Water Purification Plant, so as to supply stable surface water instead of groundwater source. Among them, the public water system pipeline network in Changhua area will be actively planned and constructed by the Taiwan Water Company to facilitate the supply of surface water and reduce the amount of groundwater pumping.
2. Planning and construction of water storage (intake) facilities: In addition to continuing to promote the construction of the approved Hushan Reservoir, at the same time, the Wuxi Niozuitan artificial lake project evaluation and planning work will be carried out, and other plans for additional ground water sources will continue to be planned. In order to facilitate the construction of artificial water storage facilities in subsidence areas, improve water storage capacity and regional water resource scheduling flexibility.
3. Research on the best allocation and management plan for water resources: Priority is given to areas with a lack of water sources and high potential for stratum subsidence, such as Zhuoshuixi alluvial fan, Pingtung Plain and Jianan Plain, etc., to carry out existing surface water and groundwater source time Research on the best management plan for the space, and formulate different operating mechanisms for joint use, and refer to the dispatch management of the water source management agency. In addition, in sensitive areas of stratum subsidence, such as coastal areas or high-speed rail transit areas, review and plan groundwater reduction and deployment management plans to rationally utilize groundwater and slow stratum subsidence.
4. Other alternative water source development technology and feasibility assessment: assess the technology and application scope such as waste and sewage reuse to increase water sources and reduce pumping groundwater.
(2) Strategy: Strengthen groundwater replenishment and restore groundwater environment. Explanation: In order to reduce the severity of stratum subsidence in Changhua Yunlin and other areas, and promote the sustainable development of groundwater resources, refer to the "Twelve Ai-Tai Construction Projects" on the topic of "Flood Prevention and Water Control", "Strengthen groundwater replenishment and effectively improve ground subsidence" "For specific strategies, this revised plan prioritizes the Changyun region. Based on the results of relevant research projects conducted by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (Water Resources Department) in recent years, the planning is based on comprehensive evaluation of the planned location, scale, and water sources, and the feasibility and possible replenishment of benefits are planned. Use surplus water or stored night irrigation water or stream water as a water source during high water periods to guide groundwater replenishment in appropriate areas, increase regional groundwater replenishment and increase available water supply, instead of groundwater pumping, to improve the deteriorating groundwater environment, And effectively stop the continuous subsidence of the formation. method:
1. Promote the handling of groundwater recharge plans and projects: For areas with obvious stratum subsidence, such as Zhuoshuixi alluvial fan and Pingtung Plain, promote groundwater recharge project plans to plan and set up relevant recharge engineering facilities and increase groundwater recharge Increase the groundwater level and slow down the deterioration of stratum subsidence in the middle and lower reaches. After evaluating this revised plan, priority is given to the implementation of the “Implementation Plan for the First Phase of Groundwater Replenishment Lake Project of the Great Chaozhou Groundwater Recharge Lake of the Subsidence Area of Pingtung County” and the “Implementation Plan for Groundwater Replenishment Project of the Western Taiwan Channel”. To strengthen the recharge of groundwater. Among them, the "Pingtung County Land Rehabilitation Plan for the Subsidence Area of Pingtung County, the first phase of the Chaozhou groundwater replenishment lake project" has been approved by the Executive Yuan and is being processed by the Pingtung County Government.
2. Comprehensive review and evaluation of artificial lake recharge groundwater: comprehensively review the planning achievements and promotion difficulties of the Zhuoshui River alluvial fan and the previous artificial lake facilities in the Pingtung Plain, in order to clarify the conditions of water sources, location, scale and planning functions, and comprehensively evaluate the recharge of the artificial lake Feasibility, and seeking suitable recharge areas, as the basis for the subsequent promotion of groundwater recharge plans. This work will actively promote the location and preliminary feasibility planning of artificial lake development, as well as the feasibility assessment and planning of setting up small reservoirs, flood detention ponds, or enhancing groundwater recharge by farmland stagnant water or other methods.
3. Artificial groundwater replenishment method and technical feasibility assessment: According to different replenishment purposes and different replenishment water sources and water quality conditions, evaluate suitable replenishment methods, technologies and location and other planning conditions to enhance the benefits of groundwater replenishment. For example, for coastal areas with obvious subsidence, insufficient water sources, and aquifers with high salinization potential, in order to prevent seawater intrusion, pollute underground aquifers and slow stratum subsidence, should the water quality of supplementary water bodies be restricted to comply with the Water Pollution Prevention and Control Act? The requirements for the water quality standards of groundwater bodies, and the review and development of the "Water Quality Standards for Artificial Groundwater Recharge Water Sources" are planned and handled by the Environmental Protection Agency.
(3) Strategy: Implement water management and reduce pumping consumption. Note: Groundwater overpumping is the main cause of stratum subsidence. Therefore, the improvement of water use efficiency and the management of water wells at the pumping source should be implemented to effectively control the density and number of water wells and rationally use groundwater. Although water well management involves the existing interests of the people, the disposal process may cause fierce resistance, but in order to maintain social justice, we will try to manage the current situation and gradually fill and reduce the wells based on the facts of water use, water source conditions, and environmental degradation. Number and pumping volume. method:
1. Handling water well survey operations: Priority is given to water well inspections and pumping volume surveys in the underground water pipe system area to grasp groundwater usage and maintain and update the well survey database. Gradually grasp water well information to lay the foundation for water rights management. At the same time, it evaluates the feasibility of using existing technology and equipment to save well investigation and improve management efficiency. Although the county's water well survey work has been completed in Zhangyun area by township, in order to implement water well management and grasp information such as groundwater pumping consumption, this work will prioritize re-checking the information about water wells in Zhangyun area as a basis for subsequent water well disposal.
2. Research and analysis of water well disposal: evaluate and analyze the methods of investigation or declaration to grasp the illegal water wells; the evaluation of existing illegal water wells after the pipes is handled in stages according to the water conditions, and the principle of illegal new wells being inspected and sealed; cooperate with the research and development to prohibit illegal wells The banning management operation methods of new development activities such as sinking wells and extracting groundwater are for reference by the county and city governments, so that the county and city governments can formulate illegal water well disposal plans, combined with the results of the power theft ban, deal with the plugging of illegal wells and implement the drilling industry Management, stop new illegal wells from the source. In addition, priority will be given to the filling of water wells in the Changyun District Taiwan Sugar Company, the Taiwan Water Company, and the government agencies, schools, and factories located in areas with severe stratum subsidence and specific areas along the high-speed rail line to avoid aggravating the negative impact on the groundwater environment. Illegal water well disposal plan and rewards and reporting of additional illegal water well funds are compiled by this revised plan, and appropriate funds are provided for the completeness and performance of the banned packing operation in accordance with the county and city governments.
3. Improve water use efficiency: Subsidence areas are basically in an imbalance between water supply and demand, and it is not appropriate to introduce high water consumption industries. For industrial zones or science parks that have been set up in areas with subsidence, the factories should be strengthened to guide factories to install recycling water equipment to increase the process recovery rate and the whole plant recovery rate, and the Ministry of Economic Affairs should strengthen the Ministry of Economic Affairs to issue the "Water Plan Review Operation Points" Handle water use plan review and water use situation verification operations to reduce water demand and avoid excessive pumping of groundwater. This work is handled by the National Science Committee of the Executive Yuan and the Industry Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs. At this stage, groundwater must be used as a source of water for the people's livelihood in Zhangyun. Therefore, we should actively promote the establishment of a water-saving society and rationally use precious water resources. In the future, we will reduce the demand for water for people's livelihood through water conservation plans and publicity. In addition to improving the efficiency of industrial and civilian water use, the Taiwan Sugar Company of the headquarter will coordinate the water conservancy to increase water supply, reduce the frequency of irrigation, and improve the loss of channel leakage to improve the efficiency of irrigation water, reduce the amount of groundwater pumping, and gradually fill the wells after the water source is stabilized. .
4. Continue to track, manage, evaluate and determine the project plan to reduce the effectiveness of the project: During the implementation of the second phase of the plan, continue to track and monitor the "Changhua Yunlin Area Stratum Subsidence Prevention Plan" approved by the Executive Yuan and the "3km wide area along the Yunlin County high-speed rail line" The actual benefits after the implementation of the “Implementation Plan for the Closing and Relocation of Publicly-owned Legal Water Wells” and the “Concrete Solutions and Action Plans for Stratigraphic Subsidence in Yunzhang Area”; and according to the benefits and needs, evaluate and formulate the relocation of public water wells in subsidence areas Set up plans.
(4) Strategy: Environmental monitoring and improvement, reshaping a safe environment. Note: Long-term and overall hydrogeology, groundwater hydrology and groundwater quality data will be able to fully grasp the characteristics of the various drainage areas, clarify the geological and hydrological systems of the various drainage areas, and then formulate groundwater resources utilization and conservation plans for the various drainage areas , Groundwater overpumping and ground subsidence prevention plan, as well as the joint operation and management plan of regional surface water and groundwater resources, etc., to facilitate the implementation of the goal of rational and sustainable use of groundwater resources. In addition, in order to help grasp the dynamics of stratum subsidence and groundwater environment changes, regular review and observation (monitoring) of the station network system density should be conducted, and environmental inspection (monitoring) of the subsidence and potential subsidence areas should be continued, as well as groundwater level observations. The work is to develop and adjust the strategic direction and work content of ground subsidence prevention and control, taking into account the sustainable management of groundwater resources and environmental conservation. While coastal stratum subsidence areas are prone to flooding due to low-lying torrential rains, and inland areas may affect the development and use of major public projects due to differential subsidence. Therefore, land in subsidence areas should be adjusted or restricted in accordance with environmental changes. In addition to land use management, basic public construction improvement projects should be handled to reduce flooding disasters and improve environmental quality. method:
1. Promote the sustainable operation and application of the groundwater observation network: The "Overall Plan for the Groundwater Observation Network in Taiwan" was implemented in 1992 to the end of 2010. 733 groundwater level observation wells, 329 hydrogeological survey stations and 145 stations have been built Pumping test wells, in order to continue the existing observation results and respond to climate change and spatial environment changes and other new topics, in addition to continuing to handle groundwater observation business and groundwater observation station network maintenance, management and update, etc., implement and strengthen the overall functions of the station network In addition to maintaining the quality of observational data, it also develops data analysis technology, development of decision support systems and remote transmission technology to help grasp the regional groundwater changes, and conduct additional hydrogeological surveys according to the needs of environmental rehabilitation to clarify the groundwater replenishment mechanism and appropriateness Replenishment location, etc. After this revised plan was approved by the Executive Yuan, the Ministry of Economic Affairs (Water Resources Department) separately proposed the "Groundwater Observation Network Operation Management Implementation Plan (2009-2014)" and submitted it to the Ministry of Economic Affairs for approval.
(1) Improve data quality and completeness, and strengthen data value-added analysis applications;
(2) Promote the maintenance and renewal system of well bodies of the groundwater observation station network.
(3) Strengthen the overall functions of the station network and master the basic situation of groundwater.
(4) Operation and management of groundwater resources to achieve sustainable use of resources.
(5) Strengthen the early warning function of the station network to reduce disaster losses.
(6) Supplemental geological survey to clarify the hydrogeological framework: and
(7) Planning groundwater replenishment, groundwater environment conservation, etc., as a driving strategy, to develop specific work items and content, with a view to "Improve the network of groundwater observation stations and implement sustainable operations", "Really grasp the dynamic situation of groundwater" and "Cooperate with the prevention of ground subsidence" "Strengthen groundwater replenishment" and other objectives to facilitate the rational and sustainable use of groundwater resources.
2 Manage and update the stratum subsidence monitoring system: regularly perform stratum subsidence inspection (monitoring) in stratum subsidence areas (leveling detection network, monitoring wells, GPS fixed tracking stations, satellite telemetry, etc.), and handle stratum subsidence inspection (monitoring) Network review, planning and setting, and maintenance and update of monitoring equipment systems. Based on the consideration of timeliness, new monitoring technologies for stratum subsidence are developed to facilitate the comprehensive evaluation and analysis of environmental monitoring data, and to grasp the change situation of comprehensive stratum subsidence.
3. Establish and maintain the observation database and transmission system: establish a unified standard format database and integrate various observation data transmission systems, and incorporate the originally built stratum subsidence monitoring data, groundwater level observation data, and remote measurement to interpret new elevation changes Technical data to grasp the trend and distribution of possible subsidence in the groundwater area of the whole Taiwan as a reference for the formulation of prevention and control countermeasures.
4. Maintain and update the stratum subsidence warning and management information platform: regularly collect relevant monitoring (observation) data, monitor land use and industrial development trends in severe stratum subsidence areas, and strengthen existing stratum subsidence monitoring and groundwater level observation station network early warning Function as a reference for the development of relevant management (system) and disaster reduction and response measures.
5. Integrated analysis of inspection and monitoring data: Using the ground subsidence inspection (monitoring) and groundwater level observation data, in accordance with the groundwater usage, the Zhuoshuixi alluvial fan will be used as the main simulation area to construct a stratum subsidence analysis model for groundwater level changes. In addition, given that there are still many uncertain factors in the model simulation, in order to clarify the correlation between them, follow-up will also conduct supplementary investigations and studies as needed, and cooperate with long-term subsidence monitoring data to clarify the potential subsidence area and the amount of subsidence. And based on the research and development of countermeasures.
6. Dealing with drainage environment improvement projects: The Ministry of Economic Affairs, in accordance with the "Special Regulations on Flood Control", and in accordance with the flood control plans for flood-prone areas, handles improvement measures for flooded areas to reduce the damage caused by the disaster and the lives and property of the people. loss.
(5) Strategy: Strengthen the promotion of organizational and legal training, and improve management efficiency. Note: Whether manpower and funding are sufficient directly affects the effectiveness of stratum subsidence prevention and groundwater environmental conservation. Therefore, in addition to raising funds, regular staff operations should also be maintained to assist in coordination, supervision, support, and results integration. Strengthen the effectiveness of prevention and control business. In addition, in order to strengthen the efficiency of water well management, such as water well dedicated meters and houses, the right to enter the field, etc., there is no source basis, and relevant laws and regulations should be reviewed to make the implementation process legitimate; at the same time, handle water rights and protect water resources. And the promotion of environmental protection concepts to enhance the effectiveness of prevention and control. method:
1. Strengthen the function of the staff for the prevention and control of stratum subsidence: Considering that the continuous deterioration of groundwater environment has caused stratum subsidence in some areas, and the prevention and treatment of stratum subsidence involves technical support in different fields such as water conservancy, resources, civil engineering, surveying, telemetry, telecommunications, and law, and The severely subsided area of Yunlin and Changhua is the focus of prevention and control work. Continuous technical counselling services and strong research and analysis technical support are required. However, the government departments have a lack of expertise and manpower in related fields. The "Sagging Prevention Service Team" is a full-time unit jointly established by the Water Resources Department of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the National Cheng Kung University based on professional and technical integration and location considerations. Since the Republic of China in 1998, it has successively assisted in the promotion of prevention and treatment business, with strategic analysis and technology Integrate and service experience, performance and capabilities, and continue to assist related prevention and control businesses in promoting and coordinating contact and coordination among various executive agencies (including local governments), as well as research and analysis technical support and other think tank staff. In addition, the "Water Resources and Disaster Prevention Technology Research Center of National Yunlin University of Science and Technology" is jointly established by the Water Resources Department of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the National Yunlin University of Science and Technology based on the needs of location and on-site investigation and research. The center is located in Changhua Yunlin and other areas with severe stratum subsidence. With convenient location, he has been engaged in research on the prevention of stratum subsidence for many years, and has sufficient background information. It is also an important target for local government consultation. Therefore, it is planned to subsidize National Cheng Kung University and Yunlin University of Science and Technology year by year to assist various sponsors to promote stratum subsidence prevention and control policies, develop prevention strategies, plan and implement related prevention and control plans, and conduct on-site investigations, research and analysis.
2. Strengthen education promotion and training: through the promotion and training of water resources conservation, stratum subsidence prevention and control related decree, and compilation of stratum subsidence prevention (including water conservation) propaganda materials, and regular observation, display, competition, praise, Activities such as local symposiums or briefings enable the public to have basic ideas and knowledge about the causes and disasters of limited groundwater resources and stratum subsidence, so that they can actively cooperate and participate in the prevention and control work as the fundamental way to prevent subsidence. In addition, in order to assist local governments in preventing education and advocacy work in the dilemma of insufficient manpower, subsidizing local governments related funds, setting up stratum subsidence prevention and promotion volunteer organizations in the local area, and spreading stratum subsidence prevention information and expanding prevention and treatment through volunteers’ love for the place Effectiveness of education and publicity.
3. Relevant regulations and operational regulations for training: assess the scope of the relevant regulations of the Water Conservancy Law that can be promoted, and evaluate the feasibility of the revision of the law for competition or additional requirements, and monitor the data based on the environmental perspective, regularly review and announce the degradation of sensitive areas to Meet the needs of land management.
(1) Review of the Water Law and related measures: the legal positioning of Fuliu Shui, and review and add feasible practices and supporting laws and regulations for the management of illegal water wells, for example, review and develop laws and regulations related to the management and disposal of illegal water pumping, and add unauthorized access to water in enclosed spaces Access to investigation rights and recording rights, etc., and review the management rules of the sinking industry, increase the penalties for illegal sinking, and regularly review and announce the scope of groundwater control areas and severely subsided areas.
(2) Review and formulation of operating procedures and norms: research and development of reasonable groundwater yield assessment operations, and procedures for setting groundwater management water levels. In addition, to promote the disposal of illegal water wells, relevant incentive measures have been developed, such as rewarding and reporting new illegal wells and prevention and control business rewards and punishments and evaluation mechanisms, so as to integrate the strength of the people and implement management efficiency.
(3) Review water rights management and systems: promote the establishment of a water exchange market mechanism, through the value of water resources, achieve the purpose of water conservation by the farmland water conservancy, and move the use of returned water or the amount of surplus water to other targets or return the full amount of industry income Improve agricultural technology and take care of farmers' livelihoods.
(4) Study groundwater control methods: review groundwater control methods, groundwater control zone delineation operation specifications, severe stratum subsidence area delineation operation specifications, etc., and regularly review the groundwater control area and the range of severe stratum subsidence areas based on the monitoring data of the earth environment. To facilitate the implementation of groundwater utilization management.
The main strategy and work project planning of this revised plan are shown in Figure 2.
|2. Yearly execution strategy
According to the aforementioned planning work, it will be handled year by year in order to achieve results. The annual implementation strategy and work from 2009 to 2014 are as follows:
(1) Develop alternative sources of groundwater and reduce pumping of groundwater.
1. Handle the surface water supply system project.
2. Planning and constructing water storage (drawing) facilities.
3. Handle research on the best allocation and management plan of water resources.
4. Other alternative water source development technology and feasibility assessment.
(2) Strengthen groundwater replenishment to restore the groundwater environment.
1. Promote the handling of groundwater replenishment plans and projects.
2. Comprehensive review and assessment of artificial lake recharge groundwater.
3. Artificial groundwater refill method and technical feasibility assessment.
(3) Implement water management and reduce pumping consumption.
1. Handle well survey operations.
2. Research and analysis of water well disposal.
3. Improve water efficiency.
4. Continue to track the effectiveness of the approved project plan to reduce pumping.
(4) Environmental monitoring and improvement to reshape the safe environment.
1. Promote the sustainable operation and application of the groundwater observation network.
2 Manage and update the stratum subsidence monitoring system.
3. Build and maintain observation database and transmission system.
4. Maintain and update the stratum subsidence warning and management information platform.
5. Integrated analysis of inspection and monitoring data. 6. Handle drainage environment improvement projects.
(5) Strengthen the promotion of organizational and legal research and training, and improve management efficiency.
1. Strengthen the function of staff for the prevention and control of stratum subsidence.
2. Strengthen education promotion and training.
3. Relevant regulations and operating regulations for training. (Including reward points) The annual implementation strategy and work plan from 2009 to 2014 are shown in Table 1.
|3. Implementation steps (methods) and division of labor
For each work item from 2009 to 2014, according to the nature of the work, different implementation methods and steps are adopted:
(1) Develop alternative sources of groundwater and reduce pumping groundwater:
1. The planning and design of surface water storage facilities, the construction of reservoirs or dams, and the outsourcing of dredging works shall be undertaken by the Ministry of Economic Affairs or commissioned by a professional engineering consulting company. When there is a sufficient amount of surface water sources, water pipelines are required to replace or reduce the pumping of underground water sources. Therefore, in addition to actively developing surface water sources, it is also necessary to build and connect a surface water supply pipe network system to facilitate flexible dispatch. The tap water supply system is handled by the Taiwan Water Company.
2. Entrust a professional unit to study and analyze the best management plan for the joint deployment of surface water and groundwater in Zhangyun, Gaoping and Jianan areas according to the current situation of regional water supply and demand, and study and formulate time, space and different water sources and water supply targets Different operating mechanisms are provided for management agencies to deploy and use as a reference. For sensitive areas of stratum subsidence, consider local water demand, water sources and flooding disasters and other conditions, and develop groundwater reduction and pumping plans to take into account industrial water use, environmental protection and disaster prevention goals; at the same time, evaluate the installation of reservoirs, flood ponds or other feasible Alternative water source development technologies and methods to reduce the use of groundwater.
(2) Strengthen groundwater replenishment and restore groundwater environment:
1. The Ministry of Economic Affairs conducts its own planning and design on a project basis, and commissions groundwater resources conservation and replenishment projects to increase the amount of groundwater replenishment for the Zhuoshui River alluvial fan and Pingtung Plain, and to protect the groundwater environment; and coordinate the farmland water conservancy association or the county and city The government plans to handle groundwater refills. Cooperate with the strengthening of groundwater management to ensure that groundwater resources are not scarce and sustainable.
2. The Ministry of Economic Affairs is responsible for reviewing the results of groundwater replenishment planning for turbid water alluvial fans and existing artificial lakes in the Pingtung Plain in accordance with hydrological and geological conditions, conducted by the Ministry of Economic Affairs or commissioned by a professional unit, and selecting the most feasible and beneficial plan for subsequent promotion. Simultaneously evaluate the best refilling methods for artificial lakes with different targets and locations and different water source conditions.
(3) Implement water management and reduce pumping consumption:
1. Provided by the Ministry of Economic Affairs or commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, priority is given to re-checking the number and usage of water wells in the Zhangyun area, and investigating water wells in towns and cities with obvious stratum subsidence or groundwater control, as well as reviewing and researching new technologies and feasibility of water well surveys. As a reference for subsequent research and development of illegal water well disposal measures; when the regional water supply is not fully satisfied, the new illegal well reward report will be immediately checked (reported) and closed, and the existing illegal wells will be based on their location, water use facts and negative impact on the environment Intensive stage packing is the principle of disposal, assisting the county and city governments to develop illegal water well disposal plans, and subsidizing necessary disposal funds based on the integrity and performance of the banning packing operations.
2. The Ministry of Economic Affairs shall formulate the operation methods for investigating illegal new wells and preventing illegal excavation in the anti-drilling industry, and the county and city governments shall cooperate with Taipower’s power theft suppression results to deal with and block illegal water wells to prevent the addition and control of illegal wells Number of objects to be disposed of.
3. The National Science Committee of the Executive Yuan is responsible for promoting the science park, the Industrial Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs is responsible for promoting the installation of water-saving equipment in the industrial zone to increase the process recovery rate and the whole plant recovery rate, and the Water Resources Department of the Ministry of Economic Affairs promotes people's livelihood conservation Water use measures to reduce the pressure on regional water supply and development, and reduce the potential of groundwater pumping.
4. In addition to prioritizing the supply of stratum subsidence that has not significantly improved the newly developed surface water sources or alternative water sources, and continue to promote the priority planning of public water well closures and reductions in pumping in sensitive areas to reduce the amount of groundwater pumping; Feng Executive Yuan approves the project plans that have not yet been completed, and tracks follow-up management results.
(Four) Environmental monitoring and improvement, reshaping a safe environment:
1. The survey (inspection) of the basic data of the groundwater environment and the stratum subsidence environment, and the maintenance, management and update of the hardware equipment of the existing observation (inspection) system, etc. shall be handled by the Ministry of Economic Affairs or commissioned by a professional unit, In sensitive areas of hydrogeological environment, review the planning and location and quantity of observation facilities according to actual needs, so as to improve the density and data quality of observation wells, so as to grasp and evaluate the benefits of groundwater recharge and the possible change trend of stratum subsidence. Regularly observe (inspect) data, comprehensively evaluate and publish the change situation of regional groundwater and stratum subsidence, and benefit the regional groundwater resources management and operation dispatch reference.
2. Integrate leveling, stratum subsidence monitoring wells and GPS and other measurement data results, establish a standard format database and build an observation data transmission system, from existing observation data and analysis, to cooperate with the groundwater observation data and development established by the Ministry of Economic Affairs Satellite images are used to interpret the new technology of elevation changes, and develop a warning mode for the potential of stratum subsidence. It is hoped that the trend and distribution of subsidence in the groundwater control area can be grasped in the shortest time as a reference for the formulation of prevention and control countermeasure
3. Integrate stratum subsidence monitoring data, establish stratum subsidence warning and management information platform, and regularly grasp information on land use and industrial development trends in severe stratum subsidence areas as reference for the development of relevant prevention and control measures.
4. The Ministry of Economic Affairs constructed a stratum subsidence simulation analysis model based on the monitoring data of the earth environment to quantify and clarify the relationship between groundwater level changes and the amount of stratum subsidence, and as a follow-up discussion of the cause of regional stratum subsidence, prevention and control countermeasures, and benefit evaluation analysis The tool. 5. The Ministry of Economic Affairs, in accordance with the flood control plan of the flood-prone areas, handles the drainage environment improvement project in the subsidence area of the Zhangyun area annually.
(5) Strengthen the promotion of organizational and legal training and improve management efficiency:
1. Subsidies to National Cheng Kung University and National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, in accordance with the planning and business needs of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, handles strategic evaluation, investigation and research, and results integration, etc., centrally contacting and coordinating and think tank staff work, and assisting local governments in stratum subsidence prevention and groundwater environmental rehabilitation Education work and assist in promoting related businesses.
2. Professional units entrusted by the Ministry of Economic Affairs to regularly plan and conduct publicity activities such as policy publicity, local explanations, seminars and competitions to strengthen the public's awareness and concept of stratum subsidence prevention and control, and conduct training seminars from time to time to expand the seeds of prevention and promotion Teachers, improve the professional knowledge of business contractors and promote the exchange of experience in prevention and treatment. In addition, local government funds are subsidized to set up stratum subsidence prevention and promotion volunteer organizations in the local area, and through the love of volunteers for the place, the message of stratum subsidence prevention and control is spread, and the effectiveness of prevention education and promotion is expanded.
3. To be handled by the sponsoring agency itself or outsourced, according to the needs of prevention and control business planning, research and discussion of the competition, cooperation, or addition or system establishment of relevant laws and regulations to facilitate the promotion and implementation of related prevention and control measures for stratum subsidence, and at the same time, according to policy needs Report key points of reward assignments to increase incentives for the public to participate in reporting illegal behavior. It also reviewed groundwater control methods, developed reasonable groundwater yields and backup system assessment operations, so as to balance environmental conservation and regional water demand.
4. The Ministry of Economic Affairs, in coordination with the Council of Agriculture, immediately plans to establish a water exchange market mechanism after this revised plan is approved to achieve the purpose of saving water by valuing water resources. The main co-organizers of the planning work under the above prevention strategies are listed in Table 1.
|Four, control assessment method
(1) After this revised plan has been approved, the sponsors shall handle the work progress, results and the next year's work plan report in accordance with the instructions at the meeting of the "Salt Subsidence Promotion Committee"; and report the annual work report year by year , For management examination.
(2) Each sponsoring agency will develop quantitative evaluation indicators based on the content of their work plans for the secretariat of the "Sustained Subsidence Promotion Committee" to check the progress and results of the work, or arrange a check team as needed to check the status of project implementation and benefit.
(3) In response to the possibility of changes in the strategic planning environment of this revised plan, this revised plan adopts a rolling assessment method, and revises follow-up work items and content year by year based on work results and benefits, implementation difficulties and improvement measures, etc.
|Five, resource requirements
The implementation period of this revised plan is from 2009 to 2014, totaling 6 years. The implementation year of the planned work under each control strategy is shown in Table 1. The breakdown of the work expenditure for each year is explained as follows;
|1. Description of required resources
(1) Human resources:
1. It shall be handled by the staff of the organizers and contracted personnel. When necessary, the relevant plans may be outsourced or outsourced to handle related matters.
2. According to business needs, the manpower of various agencies can be mobilized and deployed.
3. The management and maintenance part is mainly handled by the manpower of various agencies, and private organizations can be considered as a supplement when necessary.
(2) Funding resources: This revised plan is a non-self-compensating plan for the conservation, restoration and preservation of water and land resources of the government, and the funds required are huge and cannot be fully supported under the annual budget of the agency, so this revised plan The required funds are compiled by the flood control and drainage sub-categories of the public construction budget and collected by the Taiwan Water Company.
|2. Funding sources and calculation basis
(1) Funding Principles This revised plan is a plan of the nature of environmental resource restoration and conservation, and involves a wide range of work, covering engineering facilities planning, monitoring, investigation, research, system construction and actual engineering plans, etc. Except for part of the planning and design work that can be supported by the sponsors from their annual budgets, the proposed funding proposal for this revised plan should be paid first under the public construction budget, and the insufficient part or the regular business of the sponsors will be paid by the respective agencies. Support under the official budget. The annual funding allocation under each strategy of this revised plan is shown in Table 2, and the annual funding principle is shown in Table 3, and the difference between the revised and the original approved "Groundwater Conservation Management Plan (2009-2014)" funding difference As shown in Table 4, the comparison of the annual funding principles of the economic sector is shown in Table 5.
(2) Calculation basis:
1. Relevant project expenditures are initially estimated with reference to the relevant provisions of the "Manual for Estimation of Public Construction Project Expenses" issued by the Public Works Committee of the Executive Yuan.
2. The expenses listed in each year do not take into account price fluctuations.
(3) Reasons and analysis of funding differences:
1. The funding for the revised plan is absorbed by the Ministry’s annual budget. Due to the tightening of the government’s budget, the previous years (2009-2012) cannot be fully funded, which is less than about 1.0488.3 million compared to the original plan. yuan.
2. The Executive Yuan approved the Yunzhang Plan and Action Plan on August 16, 2011. Although the funding requirements for each year of the plan and the action plan are included in this revised plan, the initial stage of implementation is still based on planning investigations. , After the completion of the research and analysis of the sub-projects in 2012, the execution funds required for each work will increase, and the power and responsibility departments will make annual calculations. It is recommended that the funds are widened and planned.
|3. Funding requirements
(1) From Table 4, it can be seen that the total funding requirements for the planning work under this revised plan from 2009 to 2014 are about NT$1,689.87 million, which will be prepared by the flood control and drainage sub-category under the public construction budget. The application includes about 487.84 million yuan for the current gate and 1.2 billion yuan for the capital gate, of which 69.45 million yuan was raised by the Taiwan Water Company.
((2) The planning work of this revised plan belongs to other projects that have been approved by the Executive Yuan or the regular business of the Ministry of Economic Affairs (Water Resources Department), such as the Hushan Reservoir development project or the bird’s The Zuitan Water Source Planning Project, and the "Flood Disaster Management Plan for Flooded Areas" in Strategy 4 "Environmental Monitoring and Improvement, Reshaping a Safe Environment", etc., are not included in this revised plan. Table 6 lists the annual funding requirements for each work under each strategy from 2009 to 2014 in this revised plan. Based on the results in recent years, a rolling review has been adopted and incorporated into the work under the Yunzhang Plan and Action Plan. The relevant sub-projects have been studied and analyzed.
|4. Economic Benefit Evaluation
|According to the planning work content of this revised plan, the economic benefits directly produced include;
(1) Earthwork excavation benefit: The artificial lake plan of this revised plan is mainly based on the implementation plan of the first phase of the Grand Chaozhou artificial lake that has been reported to the hospital for approval. The rough estimate is about 3.5 million cubic meters of earthwork. meter. Based on the investigation by the Public Works Committee of the Executive Yuan that the unit price of earthwork in the central and southern parts of the country after the Morakot disaster was about 70 yuan per cubic meter, there would be a direct benefit of more than 245 million yuan.
(2) Benefits of water resources utilization: man-made lakes and ponds have multi-standard applications such as water resources utilization, flood storage, replenishment, and landscape recreation. After the completion of the water supply of the Hushan Reservoir in 2014 in the Republic of China, starting from 2015, Changhua, Yunlin, and Chiayi will be able to add at least 114 million cubic meters of water per year. If calculated at 5 yuan per cubic meter of water, the annual increase in water resources benefit is about 570 million yuan.
(3) Benefits of groundwater conservation: After the completion of the first phase of the Dachaozhou artificial lake in 2013, the annual groundwater replenishment is about 52.5 million cubic meters. In addition, it has been assessed that the Zhuoshuixi River Channel groundwater recharge simple facility, the groundwater recharge amount is at least about 62 million per year Cubic meters, a total of 114.5 million cubic meters can be refilled annually since 2014. If calculated at 10 yuan per cubic meter of water (take the price of tap water as the basis for estimation), the annual groundwater conservation benefit will be about 1.145 billion yuan after the smooth completion of each project.
(4) Benefits of reducing groundwater pumping: According to the "Concrete Solution and Action Plan for Stratigraphic Subsidence in the Yunzhang Area", the amount of reduced pumping for agricultural and public water has been increased year by year since the Republic of China in 2011, and will reach 450 million yuan by 2020 Target of ton/year. This revised plan only estimates the benefits of reducing the amount of public water pumping. As of 2014, the annual public water pumping in the Yunlin area of Changhua will be reduced by 10.2 million tons. If calculated at 10 yuan per cubic meter of water (based on the price of tap water as the basis for estimation), the annual groundwater reduction and pumping benefit has reached 102 million yuan since the Republic of China in 2015. The calculation results of the quantifiable benefits of items (1) to (4) above are shown in Table 7.
|5. Financial feasibility assessment
(1) Reasonable cost and benefit estimate:
1. The Pingtung County Government sponsored the first phase of the Chaozhou groundwater artificial recharge lake project because it has been approved by the Executive Yuan, and the project funding requirements for each year are relatively clear. However, during the implementation of this revised plan, a simple groundwater recharge for the Zhuoshui River channel has been set up in 100 years Facilities, and the Zhuoshui River (North Shore) environmental construction plan, etc., will be further evaluated and reviewed. During the implementation of this revised plan, the cost of the work under each strategy should be NT$1.68 billion.
2. For the estimated income, assuming that all planned manual replenishment facility projects are completed within the implementation period of this revised plan as scheduled, and the cumulative benefits of each benefit item in Table 7 are conservatively estimated to the base year (103 years), it should be It can reach more than 3 billion yuan. The benefits of this revised plan do not include extending the life span of rivers and seawalls, protecting them, and improving the value of the land in the area. It also does not include the increase in surface water supply and the reduction of groundwater pumping after the completion of the Hushan Reservoir (after 2015) For two benefits, the development cost of alternative water sources is not included.
(2) Preliminary cost-benefit assessment In order to demonstrate the effectiveness of this revised plan, it is planned to use annual usage to estimate the annual investment costs and benefits within 6 years after completion of the relevant facilities, that is, to 2020.
1. Regardless of price fluctuations, the current value of the input cost spent in each year during the implementation of this revised plan to the year of 2003 is approximately 1,688.87 million, and this amount is used as the initial investment cost. The annual average input cost from 2004 to 109 of the Republic of China is approximately 239.71 million yuan per year (201.78 million yuan per year) after using an annual interest rate of 6% (3%); the annual maintenance cost of each facility is temporarily calculated as an annual cost8 %, which is estimated to be approximately 27.4 million yuan/year (24.9 million yuan/year), so the assessment period, the average annual input cost from 2015 to 2020 is about 371.1 million yuan per year (336.9 million yuan per year), The cumulative investment cost to 2020 is approximately 2.588.9 million yuan (2.179.3 million yuan), as shown in Table 7.
2. Since all facilities have been effective in 2014, assuming that the unit price of profit does not take into account price fluctuations, it means that the three benefits of water resources utilization, groundwater replenishment and pumping reduction each year have been 1.817 billion each year since the Republic of China in 2015. Calculated in yuan, the cumulative investment gains estimated by the annual interest rate of 6% and 3% to 2020 are about 12.6741 million yuan and 11.775.3 million yuan respectively, as shown in Table 7.
3. The economic evaluation method of this revised plan adopts the profit-to-cost ratio (B/C) method. From the above, it can be seen that the profit-to-cost ratio of the cumulative benefits during the implementation period is greater than 1.0 (approximately 1.8), but the year after the completion of the revised plan The estimated profit-to-cost ratio with an interest rate of 6% will increase to about 4.9, and the profit-to-cost ratio with an annual interest rate of 3% will be about 5.4, indicating that this revised plan has investment benefits. And if the estimated period is extended, the estimated profit-to-cost ratio will be greater.
|6. Feasibility assessment of private participation
(1) Since this revised plan is a water and soil resource conservation plan, and the public interest is the priority, in terms of direct benefits, it mainly consists of two parts: the earth and stone excavation of artificial lakes and the benefits of water resources utilization. Groundwater replenishment Benefits are more difficult to quantify and quantify clearly. Therefore, in terms of subsequent operational benefits, due to public safety and benefits, there is no business opportunity to attract private investment.
(2) The development of artificial lakes can have both landscape and recreation, water supply, and replenishment. The incentive to promote private investment lies in future operating income. However, although the development of artificial lakes in this revised plan can benefit from recreational operations, land rights in the planning area It belongs to the State-owned Property Bureau or the Taiwan Sugar Company, and the main water source and water supply object is the farmland water conservancy association; and the storage and replenishment water volume planning of the refill artificial lake also comes from the farmland water conservancy association's irrigation system tail water, both of which involve land and water rights Issues such as the subject of water supply restrict the willingness of other private units to invest; and the Taiwan Water Company’s sponsorship of the Changhua Yunlin District Public Water Project has no possibility of alternative units. The rest of the planning, investigation, research and analysis, and planning and design work are all business responsibilities of the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Therefore, from the perspective of investment, construction or operation, it is difficult for this revision plan to attract private investment.
(3) In terms of improving the management of water wells and disposing of illegal water wells, sufficient manpower must be available to implement management in the future. However, at the current stage of the public sector manpower organization adjustment direction, it may be difficult to expand manpower due to this management work, so follow-up may be possible Consider cooperating with the levy of water rights fees and combining the strength of private companies to supplement the necessary inspection manpower to check new illegal water wells and supervise old water wells.
|ˊ6.Land, expected effect and influence
|1. Expected results of the project from 2009 to 2014
|The interactive relationship between the planned goals, planning work and expected benefits set by this revised plan is shown in Figure 3. After the planned work of this revised plan is successfully completed, the following goals will be achieved;
(1) Promote the construction of surface water storage facilities and water supply systems in the Yunlin area of Changhua to increase the available surface water supply and utilization efficiency, effectively improve regional water resource scheduling flexibility, reduce the potential for groundwater pumping, and slow down the rate of ground subsidence.
(2) Promote the implementation of the planning, design and construction of groundwater replenishment areas in Changhua, Yunlin and Pingtung, and coordinate with the construction of water storage facilities to increase the amount of groundwater replenishment, increase the groundwater level and maintain the sustainable operation of the groundwater environment.
(3) Face and solve the problem of a large number of illegal water wells, stop new illegal water wells, dispose of existing illegal water wells in stages and categorize, and lay the foundation for water rights management.
(4) Strengthen the water-saving efficiency of industrial water in the Yunlin area of Changhua to reduce water demand, reduce the amount of groundwater pumped, and alleviate stratum subsidence.
(5) Establish cooperation and transfer mechanisms to assist in the activation and utilization of irrigation water in the Yunlin area of Changhua and improve the efficiency of agricultural water use.
(6) Accelerate the planning, management and improvement of drainage facilities for land restoration and utilization in subsidence areas, and improve the quality of living environment in subsidence areas. At the same time, the development activities in a certain range along both sides of the Zhangyun high-speed rail are strictly controlled.
(7) Continue to carry out the observation and testing of basic environmental data, collect long-term and complete environmental background data, as an important reference for the development, review and adjustment of related management measures such as the follow-up study of stratum subsidence prevention measures and joint use of water resources by relevant units , In order to achieve the goal of conservation and sustainable utilization of land, water resources and environment.
(8) Continue to review the delineated scopes of "groundwater control zones" and "severely subsidence areas", and benefit relevant units to carry out restoration work and control measures to implement control of various land use behaviors so that the natural environment can recuperate.
(9) Carry out relevant management measures and work on laws and regulations to facilitate the implementation of environmentally sensitive locations in the future to control the use of environmentally sensitive locations, so as to gradually achieve the goals of ground subsidence prevention and land preservation.
(10) To achieve the following expected quantitative plan goals year by year;
1. Strengthen groundwater replenishment:
(1) Complete 2 groundwater replenishment plans and install related facilities.
(2) Increase the amount of groundwater recharge in the Yunlin area of Changhua by approximately 62 million tons per year.
(3) Groundwater recharge in Pingtung area reaches approximately 52.5 million tons/year.
2. Reduce pumping groundwater:
(1) By the end of 2014, at least 50 well surveys in towns and cities have been completed.
(2) The water company, Changhua and Yunlin Farmland Water Conservancy Association and the public authorities have completed the suspension or filling of a total of 316 wells and the filling of 3,000 illegal wells in the groundwater control zone.
(3) Reduced pumping of groundwater sources for public water use in Yunlin area of Changhua reaches 10.2 million tons/year.
3. Groundwater monitoring and control:
(1) Maintain the normal function of the existing 733 groundwater level observation wells, complete the replacement of at least 30 observation wells in the groundwater observation network and the cleaning and maintenance of 100 wells, and strengthen the new 70 groundwater level observation wells.
(2) Complete the detection and correction of the top elevation of the observation well in the subsidence area.
(3) Complete the regional management water level and operation indicators of at least 5 groundwater areas.
4. Master the subsidence situation:
(1) By the end of 2003, the maximum average subsidence rate of the strata in the implementation area was controlled within 8 cm/year.
(2) The area of continuous subsidence in the implementation area is less than 500 square kilometers.
|2. Project impact
((1) A positive impact on the implementation of this revised plan. In addition to extending the effectiveness of the implementation plan for the prevention and control of stratum subsidence in each phase, and strengthening the application benefits of the overall plan for the groundwater observation network in Taiwan, it can also enable severe stratum subsidence and other environmentally sensitive areas It can recuperate, and reduce the economic and life and property losses caused by flooding disasters. It can also avoid repeated waste of resources and save social costs. The various prevention and control measures developed on the premise of environmental conservation and rehabilitation can also improve the living environment of the people, greatly contribute to social stability and reduce losses caused by natural disasters, and are related to the sustainable development of the country.
(2) Negative impacts on the implementation of this revised plan. Due to the many restrictions or even bans on related use behaviors, the existing rights of the people will be affected. Therefore, it can be expected that future implementation will encounter great resistance. Under the principle of upholding social fairness and justice, follow the spirit of the "National Land Rehabilitation Strategy Plan and Action Plan" to implement loss compensation and proper resettlement and relocation, and actively communicate with the local people under the guidance of scholars and experts in various fields and various agencies , Will be able to reduce its impact to a minimum.
|Seven, supplementary provisions
|1. Evaluation and Analysis of Alternatives
This revised plan aims at the protection of national water and land resources, and studies related measures and work to promote the sustainable development of national water and land resources. There is no alternative plan.
|2. Matters that relevant agencies should cooperate
(1) The comprehensive water control plan and groundwater replenishment plan in areas with severe stratum subsidence are under the overall planning of the Water Resources Department of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, but the follow-up needs to be implemented by the local government. The land acquisition, relocation and other actual implementation matters in the plans require the relevant county and city governments to actively handle them.
(2) For matters related to land acquisition, price purchase and allocation, the organizer of each measure applies for acquisition or allocation, but other related compensation fees are calculated and calculated, urban planning changes, and land acquisition review announcements Matters such as distribution and distribution must be handled with the assistance of relevant land administration units such as the Ministry of the Interior, county and city governments, and land administration offices.
(3) Regarding the management and banning of illegal water wells, the municipality, county and city governments should develop (fill) plans based on their powers and responsibilities, and actively handle them accordingly.
|3. Other related matters
(1) Acquisition of project land: At present, government public investment often involves people's rights, which makes it difficult to obtain project land, which greatly affects the progress of the implementation. In order to make the plan proceed smoothly, this revised plan hopes to be approved as soon as possible, so that it can be processed early. Project survey and design, coordinate the local government to handle the project land acquisition matters.
|(Approved by Yuantaijingzi No. 1010011019 letter of the Executive Yuan on March 14, 2012)