|Chapter 1 Preface
In view of the problem of stratum subsidence in Yunlin and Changhua areas, they have been mainly distributed in coastal areas in the early stage. In recent years, the main subsidence areas have been distributed in inland areas, such as Changhua Xizhou and Yunlin Tuku, Huwei and other areas. It is easy to cause rainstorms in the area, and has caused doubts about the safety of high-speed rail. In the future, with the further development of industry and commerce and the expansion of major investments, the problem may become more serious. Based on this, Qi Yuan, former political committee member of the Executive Yuan, researched and proposed three solutions, and signed the dean to appoint a convener to hold an inter-ministerial meeting to develop feasible concrete solutions. On June 29, 2010, the Secretary-General Yan of the Executive Yuan requested the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Transportation, and the Council of Agriculture to study and propose specific plans with Yuantaijingzi No. 0990099850A on June 29, 2010. , Then ask the Vice President of the Executive Yuan to convene. After the case was handed over, the Council for Economic Development and Development invited relevant agencies to research and discuss, and on July 23 of the same year, the "Concrete Solutions for Long-term Stratigraphic Subsidence in Yunzhang Area" (draft) was reported to the hospital; former Vice President Chen in August of the same year Hearing the report of the Economic Development Council on the 11th, the ruling was outlined as follows: "The Economic Development Council and the National Disaster Prevention and Rescue Science and Technology Center are requested to set a schedule for the reduction of pumping. , To discuss specific and feasible measures."
In response to this, the Economic Development Council revised the “Concrete Solution for Long-term Stratum Subsidence in Yunzhang Area” (hereinafter referred to as the solution), which was approved by the Executive Yuan on March 16, 2011. According to the 3242th meeting of the Executive Yuan on April 14th of the same year, President Wu reminded slightly: "High-speed rail is an important transportation artery in Taiwan. To ensure the sustainable operation of high-speed rail, in addition to the active measures taken by the High-speed Railway Bureau of the Ministry of Communications and the Taiwan High-speed Railway Company, please Government Councilor Li Hongyuan invited relevant agencies such as the Ministry of Transport, the Council of Agriculture and the Ministry of Economic Affairs to actively discuss and propose specific plans for implementation to avoid the problem of ground subsidence affecting the normal operation of the high-speed rail."
In this regard, on May 16, June 17, and July 25 of the same year, Councillor Li invited the Public Works Committee of the Executive Yuan (hereinafter referred to as the Engineering Council), the Council of Agriculture, the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Transport and the Executive Yuan The National Science Committee (hereinafter referred to as the National Science Council) and other relevant ministries and committees, based on the solution strategies and specific solutions developed by the previous solutions, deal with the business power and responsibility planning for the more detailed prevention and control of stratum subsidence in the Yunzhang area until 109 Work; according to President Ma’s hearing on July 20 of the same year after the briefing by the former political councilor Lee on the “Matters Concerning the Prevention and Treatment of Subsidence in the Yunzhang Area”, he instructed the construction of a water-saving society and promoted reasonable water use in the Yunzhang area, and referred to relevant ministries. The content of prevention and control work, schedule and funding requirements will be studied and revised, and the content will be revised and amended to be "Concrete solutions and action plans for stratum subsidence in Yunzhang area" (hereinafter referred to as this plan and action plan), in August of the same year On the 16th, it was approved by the Executive Yuan Taijingzi No. 1000101388, as the basis for various relevant ministries to follow up the prevention and control of stratum subsidence and the sustainable development of water and soil resources in the Yunzhang area, and to formulate annual implementation plans.
Since then, in view of the 2011 level inspection data released by the High Speed Railway Bureau of the Ministry of Communications, the rate of pier subsidence in some sections of the Zhangyun area is still increasing, especially on the high-speed rail and Taiwan Expressway No. 78 (hereinafter referred to as Jiantai Line 78) cross-intersection and the section to the south have obvious abnormal subsidence. The Ministry of Economic Affairs specially convened an inter-ministerial meeting to respond to the meeting to propose further strengthening measures to ensure the safety of the high-speed rail. At the same time, in order to solve the problem of uneven stratum subsidence at the intersection of the Yunlin section of the high-speed rail and the 78th line of Taiwan, in May 2012, President Chen Chong asked political committee member Zhenchuan Chen to supervise the project and review the reinforcement plan and action plan. Councilor Chen convened the Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Council of Agriculture, the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Transport, the National Science Council and local governments to form a task force on July 18, September 4, and January 8 of this year (2013). On March 20th, 4 degrees (note: due to issues related to agricultural water use, Yan has invited political councilor Yang Qiu Xing to co-chair since the second meeting) to convene a meeting to discuss this plan and action plan strengthening measures. In addition, in accordance with the resolution of the second meeting, the Ministry of Communications established the "Project Team for the Research and Analysis of the Impacts of Embankment and Stratum Subsidence of Tai 78 Line on the High-speed Railway Structure" to integrate the stratum subsidence monitoring data of each unit at the intersection of Tai 78 Line and the high-speed rail, and conduct platform 78 Analysis of the impact of the line embankment on the structure of the high-speed rail, and an evaluation report on the improvement and weight reduction plan. Councillor Chen hosted the 3rd meeting on January 23 this year to conduct research and discussion on "Analysis of the impact of the embankment of Taiwan 78 line on the structure of high-speed rail" and "Evaluation of the improvement and weight reduction plan for the embankment of Taiwan 78 line" to evaluate the handling of high-speed rail and Taiwan For the embankment load reduction plan at the intersection of Line 78, the preferred scheme suggests the alternative construction method of elevated bridges. The Ministry of Transport is also requested to list the dike improvement and weight reduction project of Taiwan 78 line as an urgent matter.
In addition, in order to solve the problem of improving agricultural water use along the high-speed rail in Yunzhang area, the Council of Agriculture has planned and proposed the "Golden Corridor Agriculture New Plan" (draft), and the intersection of Taiwan 78 line dike and high-speed rail (within 3×3km2) ) Is listed as the highest priority area for promotion, and relevant preliminary planning and pre-work should be carried out before the plan is approved. In summary, after many meetings and discussions, the industry has clarified the key issues and reached a consensus on the causes of subsidence along the high-speed rail and reached a consensus on prevention measures, and strengthened various prevention measures, and proposed the "Concrete Solution and Action Plan for Stratigraphic Subsidence in Yunzhang Area". One revision (hereinafter referred to as this revision plan and action plan).
|2. General description of this revised plan and action plan
During the Japanese governance period, under the influence of Japan’s "Industrial Japan, Agricultural Taiwan" policy, Taiwan established an industrial pattern based on agricultural production. Among them, the agricultural policy was bordered by the Zhuoshui River. According to the strategy, the Zhuoshui River water distribution agreement was established. The Changhua area to the north of Zhuoshui River is mostly rice fields, while the south of Zhuoshui River is dry land where sugarcane and other droughts are the main focus or cropping every 3 years. From the Japanese point of view, it is to make strict regional deployment of limited water resources and maximize the benefits of agricultural production without destroying environmental resources. After the restoration, the government encouraged the local people to grow rice in order to solve the livelihood of the people in Yunchang and Changsha areas; and established a prestigious Taiwan freshwater aquaculture zone in coastal areas with poor soil. However, when these industrial plans were carried out, the allocation of water resources in the area was not re-adjusted at the same time. Under the framework of the aforementioned "water-sharing agreement", the industrial structure of the area was adjusted. Forcibly extract groundwater for the needs of the development of the industry. As a result of long-term over-extraction of groundwater, the Yun-Zhang area has shown a serious stratum subsidence. The main causes of stratum subsidence can be roughly divided into other factors such as excessive extraction of groundwater and increased surface load. In Yun and Zhang areas, based on academic and practical studies, the main reason is excessive extraction of groundwater; that is, water use disorder, It is also the main cause of the stratum subsidence in the Yun and Zhang areas, and it can be summarized as follows:
(1) The lack of water regulation and storage facilities in the Yun and Zhang areas has led to insufficient water sources during the dry season. It is estimated that the average annual water consumption in the Yun and Zhang areas is about 4.4 billion tons (of which groundwater accounts for about 1.549 billion tons). The main water systems in the area are Wuxi and Zhuoshui River, Beigang River and Puzi River, etc., have an average annual runoff volume of approximately 11.4 billion tons. Due to the lack of proper ground water regulation and storage facilities in the area, and the uneven distribution of rainfall, the rainfall should be increased during periods of abundant rainfall. Water storage capacity, strengthen the use of river water and a large amount of agricultural surplus water, and introduce storage facilities to store water to stabilize the water supply throughout the year and solve the water imbalance in the area.
(2) The lack of an effective management mechanism and the inability to adequately respond to the value of water resources in the market, resulting in low water utilization efficiency. The water consumption of agricultural irrigation in Yun, Changzhou is 75% of the total water consumption of the area, and water consumption per unit of agricultural area Observation shows that the ratio of Changhua, Yunlin and Jianan is about 3:2:1. Obviously, there is room for further adjustment of agricultural irrigation water, which accounts for the largest amount of water in the region. However, the agricultural water conservancy in this area is in the charge of the Yunlin and Changhua Second Farmland Water Conservancy Associations. The lack of a unified and coordinated management mechanism cannot maximize the efficiency of water use. The resumption of farmland water conservancy will be hindered by laws and regulations and insufficient water storage facilities. Trade with surplus water sources. The water conservancy with the largest percentage of water sources will lack incentives for water conservation, resulting in low water use efficiency in the region.
(3) Insufficient public construction such as tap water and agricultural irrigation has caused the public and private departments to extract groundwater by themselves, forming a phenomenon of floating wells. The tap water supply system in Changzhou is not perfect, resulting in an average of 677 million tons of public water per year, about 3.18 100 million tons of groundwater is pumped by the private sector, and the public sector also pumps about 149 million tons of groundwater. In addition, due to the old water delivery facilities in the agricultural sector, the leakage rate is as high as 40%, and about 20% of the farmland is irrigation system It is impossible to obtain water from the irrigation system. For various reasons, some farmers have to extract groundwater by themselves, forming a phenomenon that can be seen everywhere in wells.
After analyzing the causes of the stratum subsidence in Yunchang and Zhangzhou area, it is recommended to start from the level of water source management and control. However, the area has been pumping groundwater for more than 50 years, and the sudden cessation of pumping groundwater will have a great impact on the industrial activities in the area, and it may not be conducive to the promotion of this amendment and action plan. Therefore, this revised plan and action plan will differentiate between different industrial activities (irrigation, aquaculture, industry and commerce), and different pumping ranges (deep wells, shallow wells) and adopt different levels of public power measures. The main axis of its strategy is as follows:
(1) Irrigation water: the main economic activity in this area is agricultural production. In view of the large number of people affected by agricultural production, most of the affected farmers are economically disadvantaged, and most of the irrigation wells are shallow wells, which have a slight impact on stratum subsidence and agricultural production It has an irreplaceable environmental function. Therefore, the main axis of the strategy for reducing groundwater extraction for irrigation water is "Government invests in water supply facilities, increases or deploys surface water sources to replace groundwater sources; shuts down two farmland water conservancy associations 590 publicly legal water wells; Reward for farmland fallow, conversion to dry farming, and afforestation for groundwater irrigation."
(2) Aquaculture water: In addition to water quantity, the aquaculture industry’s demand for groundwater requires considerations such as water quality and water temperature. That is, the aquaculture industry’s reliance on groundwater cannot be replaced by surface water in a short period of time; For the survival of the aquaculture industry, this revised plan and action plan aimed at the aquaculture industry in the short-term reduction plan, which is the smallest among all sectors (the total reduction is about 10%); but in the long run, the aquaculture industry is mostly concentrated in the cloud In the coastal areas of Changsha, the aquaculture industry does not significantly reduce the pumping of groundwater. Some areas along the coast of Yunyang and Changsha will continue to sink. Therefore, the main strategy of reducing groundwater for aquaculture is to "coordinate with the existing seawater coordinated supply system policy, step by step" Salt water replaces freshwater aquaculture.”
(3) The part of people's livelihood and industrial water: the proportion of groundwater pumped by the people's livelihood and industrial water in the region accounts for about 30.15% of the total pumped consumption. Considering that industrial development has a heavier load on the environment, and the development of industry can obtain relatively favorable economic profits, it should be Shoulder high social responsibility; in addition, people’s livelihood and industrial water wells, most of which are deep-seated wells, have a large extraction volume, which has a far-reaching impact on stratum subsidence. Therefore, the main axis of the strategy for reducing and pumping groundwater for people’s livelihood and industrial water is "without affecting existing production Under the principle of activities, existing illegal wells will be fully managed, new illegal wells will be compulsorily banned, and publicly-owned legal wells will be filled annually in accordance with the development of new water sources."
Finally, because the stratum subsidence is an irreversible environmental change, once it has subsided, it cannot be restored to its original elevation. Therefore, the reconstruction of the environment of the subsidence area and the maintenance of life and transportation facilities are also the focus of work in the area. In summary, according to President Ma’s disclosure of the construction of a water-saving social policy and the aforementioned strategic main axis, and distinguishing prevention of continuous subsidence and treatment of existing subsidence areas, divided into the reduction of groundwater supply and ground water supply, groundwater environmental rehabilitation, strengthening management, land planning, etc. Started at 4 major levels, developed 9 major work priorities, and formulated 32 specific solutions to promote the rationalization of water use in the Yunzhang area, ensure homeland security and alleviate the impact of stratum subsidence on the high-speed rail, and set a plan for 109 years in the Republic of China After completion, it will achieve a reduction of 330 million tons of agricultural water and 120 million tons of public water, an increase of 200 million tons of usable water sources, and an enhanced groundwater replenishment of 150 million tons to ensure the safety of various transportation and life support systems. Year is the base period, and the continuous stratum subsidence area of Yunzhang is reduced from 449 square kilometers by more than half. This revised plan and action plan will still maintain the strategic main axis and work structure as shown in Figure 1-2, and add a new load reduction plan for the cross-intersection of railway and Taiwan 78 by the Ministry of Transport and a "Golden Gallery" developed by the Council Enhancement measures such as the "New Road Agriculture Plan" to reduce the impact of groundwater pumping and additional load in the area along the high-speed rail. It is expected to alleviate the ground subsidence in the area and alleviate the impact of the differential settlement of the high-speed rail pier on the safety of high-speed rail.
|1. Overview of the promotion of prevention and control work over the years
For a long time, due to the difficulty of balancing the three factors of industrial development, land use and water supply in Taiwan, the difficulty of obtaining land is still the main weighing indicator. The development of water-consuming industries in areas where water sources have not yet expanded has caused water resources development to fall short of water demand. As a result, the continuous over-pumping of groundwater causes problems such as groundwater salinization, stratum subsidence, long-term flooding, and soil erosion, which seriously affects the sustainable use of my country's land and water resources. In order to effectively prevent the continuous subsidence of the ground due to excessive pumping of groundwater, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Council of Agriculture are considering the restoration and utilization of the land resources in the subsidence area. They discussed jointly in accordance with the resolution of the Fifth Executive Council on March 6, 1995 The "Plan for the Prevention and Control of Stratigraphic Subsidence" (hereinafter referred to as the first-phase plan) was researched and put into effect after being approved by the Executive Yuan on November 2, 1995. The implementation period is from 1995 to 2000. Since the above-mentioned stratum subsidence prevention and control effect has begun to take shape, in order to continue to promote the stratum subsidence prevention and control work, to achieve the goals of rational utilization of water and soil resources, balanced development of industry and ecology, curbing stratum subsidence and overall improvement of the quality of life in stratum subsidence areas. The Ministry of Economy and the Council of Agriculture, together with the Ministry of the Interior, re-researched and proposed the "Phase II Plan for the Prevention and Control of Stratigraphic Subsidence" (hereinafter referred to as the “Phase II Plan”), which was implemented on April 1, 2003 after being approved by the Executive Yuan. From 2001 to 2008, the implementation areas included Yilan, Yunlin, Changhua, Chiayi, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Pingtung and other counties, as well as Taoyuan County where the groundwater level has dropped sharply. Due to the shortfall in government finances, the Executive Yuan specifically instructed to select 2 or 3 counties and cities as the stratum subsidence treatment area coordinated by the central government when approving the second phase plan (one of the demonstration areas should include the Yunlin County area through which the high-speed rail passes). 3 Under the implementation principle of the second phase of the plan, the meeting department will formulate the "Yunlin and Changhua area stratum subsidence prevention plan" and implement it after being approved by the Executive Yuan on June 7, 2005. The project-based work is Each sponsoring agency will plan the implementation schedule according to the characteristics of the work and actual needs. Among them, the “Implementation Plan for Closure and Relocation of Publicly-owned and Legal Water Wells within 3km along the High-speed Railway in Yunlin County” was implemented after being approved by the Executive Yuan on May 12, 2005; “Implementation Plan for Closure and Relocation of Public-owned and Legal Water Wells in Dacheng Township, Changhua County” "It was also implemented after being approved by the Executive Yuan on February 3, 2006.
|2. Key achievements of the prevention and control of stratum subsidence in Yunlin and Changhua areas
According to the survey data of the land environment in recent years, although the current stratum subsidence in Yunlin and Changhua areas has a slowing trend, they are still areas where the subsidence of the whole Taiwan is relatively serious, and the subsidence trend shows a slowdown in the coastal areas and relatively obvious phenomena in the inland. The area is the focus of the prevention and control of stratum subsidence at this stage. In addition, because the high-speed railway passes through Yunlin and Changhua inner land subsidence areas, the inspection data of piers along the high-speed railway line provided by the Ministry of Communications also shows that the settlement of some sections of the road may affect the normal operation of the high-speed railway. In order to alleviate and improve the severity of stratum subsidence in the Yunzhang area and try its best to assist the high-speed railway civil engineering hardware to reduce the negative impact of the stratum subsidence, the Executive Yuan approved and implemented the "Yunlin and Changhua Area Subsidence Prevention Plan" in 2005 and 2006, respectively. The "Implementation Plan for the Closure and Relocation of Public Legal Water Wells within a 3km Wide Area along the Yunlin County High-speed Railway" and the "Implementation Plan for the Closure of Public and Legal Water Wells in Dacheng and Rural Areas of Changhua County" have been completed. The current status of stratum subsidence and key prevention and control work results are summarized as follows:
1. Current status of stratum subsidence in Yunlin and Changhua areas:
(1) Changhua area According to the inspection data of the Republic of China from 1985 to 2012, the maximum accumulated subsidence of Changhua area as of 2012 was 250 cm (located in Dacheng and rural areas), the continuous subsidence area was approximately 19.87 square kilometers, and the annual maximum subsidence rate was 5.4 Cm/year (located in Xizhou Township). The maximum subsidence rate shows that the subsidence rate in Changhua area shows a slowing trend. According to the leveling results of the Republic of China from 1992 to 2012, the rate of subsidence and the area of continuous subsidence are summarized in Table 2-1. During the period from 1992 to 2001, Changhua area was dominated by large urban and rural areas, and the amount of subsidence gradually decreased outward in a fan-shaped manner. From 2001 to 2011, the subsidence center moved inland and Xihu Town, Erlin Town and Xizhou Township appeared. Wait for 3 obvious sinking centers, as shown in Figure 2-1.
(2) Yunlin area According to the inspection data of the Republic of China from 1975 to 2012, the maximum accumulated subsidence in Yunlin area as of 2012 was 247 cm (located in Taixi Township), and the continuous subsidence area was approximately 261.0 square kilometers, with the maximum annual subsidence The speed is 7.4 cm/year (located in Huwei Town). In recent years, the main subsidence areas of the Yunlin area are roughly distributed in the inland areas (located in Tuku Town and Yuanchang Township). Although there was an increasing trend of subsidence in the coastal areas in 2008, it eased in 1998 and 1999. The leveling results from 1992 to 2012, the annual maximum subsidence rate and the continuous subsidence area data are shown in Table 2-2. Before 1999, the subsidence center of Yunlin area was located in coastal towns. After 1999, the subsidence center was concentrated in Baozhong Township, Tuku Town and Yuanchang Township. At present, the main key areas of the subsidence of Yunlin area are Huwei Town, Tuku Town, 4 townships including Yuanchang Township and Baozhong Township, as shown in Figure 2-2.
2. Key work results of stratum subsidence prevention and control:
(1) Achievements of the key work of prevention and control in Yunzhang area The key work that has been completed in Yunlin and Changhua areas over the years is described in accordance with the items such as "open source and reduce expenditure", "conservation management", "monitoring investigation" and "environmental improvement" as shown in Table 2 3 shown.
(2) "Implementation plan for the closure and relocation of publicly-owned legal water wells within 3 kilometers along the high-speed rail line of Yunlin County". Results of monitoring the implementation effectiveness. The implementation plan was completed in 2008. The plan was approved to fill 29 legal wells and shut down. 37 mouths were used, and 21 mouths were retained and continued. However, in order to improve the effectiveness of the plan, through coordination, the Taiwan Water Company (hereinafter referred to as Taiwan Water Company) and Taiwan Sugar Company (hereinafter referred to as Taiwan Sugar Company) have gradually filled up and stopped water wells within the scope of implementation in accordance with the ground alternative water supply conditions. 43 legal water wells were filled, 28 were closed and shut down, and 16 were kept for continued use, reducing the amount of groundwater pumped by approximately 5.83 million tons per year.
(3) Implementation results of the "Changhua County Public Legal Water Well Closure Implementation Plan" This implementation plan was completed in 2009. 22 legal water wells are planned to be filled and the bottleneck section of the connection channel on the north bank of the Jiji Barrage has been improved. , Connection channel expansion project, Zhuoshui River downstream improvement project, automatic lodging weir project, drainage road new pumping project, and Tai sugar field area new waterway and irrigation channel improvement project, etc., reduce the amount of groundwater pumped each year by approximately 948,000 tons.
|3. The current situation of stratum subsidence prevention and control work promotion
In view of the "flood control" work in subsidence areas, the Ministry of Economic Affairs will handle the comprehensive water control in the "Flood Control Plan for Flooded Areas", and expand the integration of the concept of national land rehabilitation to conduct "demonstration of drainage environment improvement in subsidence areas" In the “Plan”, three areas with severe stratum subsidence in Chiayi and Yunlin were selected as demonstration areas, and the environment was rehabilitated with the three main axes of comprehensive water control, landform transformation and industrial adjustment. In order to avoid duplication of work, the Ministry of Economic Affairs reported that the "Groundwater Conservation Management Plan" was revised on March 14, 2012 to the "Groundwater Conservation Management and Stratigraphic Subsidence Prevention Plan"). Groundwater replenishment was initiated from the "prevention" aspect of stratum subsidence , Water well management and disposal, groundwater reduction and groundwater reduction and prevention of ground subsidence. The annual implementation strategy and work plan for 2009-2014 are shown in Table 2-4. The fundamental way to prevent stratum subsidence is to increase the supply of surface water, substitute water sources, and conserve groundwater. The first priority is to implement land use management and strengthen the effectiveness of land use management in subsided areas (the governing authority is the Ministry of Interior); and then according to regional water source conditions, Adjust the type and scale of industrial water use to reduce water demand (CoA). At this stage, the relevance of the division of labor to promote the prevention and control of stratum subsidence is shown in Figure 2-3.
|Chapter 3 Water consumption and water source analysis and future trend forecast for each subject in Yunyang and Zhangzhou
According to statistics from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Council of Agriculture, the total water consumption in Yunlin and Changhua areas is about 4.40 billion tons, and the total amount of groundwater pumped is about 1.549 billion tons. The annual surface water and groundwater consumption of each major water standard is shown in Table 3-1 As shown, the water consumption, water source analysis and future trend prediction situation are divided into domestic water, irrigation water, breeding water, and industrial water use according to the main water standards.
|1. Domestic water
(1) Current water consumption analysis The current domestic water consumption in Changhua and Yunlin is about 239 million tons, accounting for 5.4% of the total water consumption, of which about 64% comes from groundwater (Table 3-2 and Table 3-3). Among the aforementioned 239 million tons of domestic water consumption, about 94% is supplied by the tap water system, and the tap water system also supplies part of the industrial water. At present, the water supply of the tap water system in Changhua area is 360,000 tons/day (131 million tons/year), mainly from groundwater 280,000 tons/day (102 million tons/year) and the Taichung system supports 80,000 tons/day (29 million tons/year). year). The current water supply situation in Yunlin area. The total water supply available from the tap water system is approximately 285,000 tons/day (104 million tons/year, excluding the water used in the outlying island industrial areas), mainly by the collection weir (159,000 tons/day, 58 million tons/year) ) And groundwater (126,000 tons/day, 0.46 tons/year) supply, which can meet the current water consumption of about 285,000 tons/day (about 104 million tons/year).
|2. Irrigation water
(1) Analysis of current water use According to statistics from the Council of Agriculture, the annual water consumption for irrigation in Changhua and Yunlin is about 3.305 billion tons, of which about 29% (that is, 711 million tons) rely on groundwater, and 420 million are pumped in Yunlin. The main reason is that the development of the Yunlin area is later than that of the Changhua area. In terms of the distribution of rice fields, most of the Changhua area was originally double-season paddy fields, while only a small part of the Yunlin area was double-season paddy fields. Rotation fields were all cropped once every three years. In 1961, the government dug more than 600 deep-water wells to increase production. Part of the farmland had to be changed to a two-year crop or two-year crop system. As there was no plan for the water source for the first phase of rice cultivation, farmers In order to increase production, self-drilling wells have led to large amounts of groundwater pumped for agricultural irrigation. The current situation in Changhua and Yunlin areas is that industrial water and residential water are increasing year by year, and agricultural irrigation water is in accordance with the "Agricultural Water Quantification Target and Total Inventory Report" approved by the Executive Yuan in 2000, and policy decisions will no longer increase. In addition, since agriculture has a higher tolerance for water shortage than that of people’s livelihood and industry, during droughts and water shortages, when people’s livelihood or industrial water encounters insufficient water supply, and it is necessary to seek adjustment support for agricultural water use, the farmland water conservancy association shall use irrigation management. Professional technical capabilities and mechanisms, adopt water-saving measures such as rotation irrigation, and even stop irrigation and fallow measures, and conduct consultations on the allocation of water resources under the principles of food security, farmland water conservancy associations and farmers’ rights.
(2) Future forecast trends: Due to insufficient water sources in Yun and Zhang, the agricultural administration department has responded to the needs of industry and people’s livelihood in the past 10 years, and has used 120 million tons of agricultural irrigation water every year in accordance with policies. This is based on the extremely limited and increasingly scarce irrigation water. In particular, after the frequency of climate anomalies increases, water shortages will become more frequent, leading to an increase in the frequency and amount of water used for agricultural irrigation.
|3. Water for breeding
(1) Current water use analysis Yunlin and Changhua aquaculture water, the Agricultural Engineering Research Center commissioned by the Fisheries Department of the Commission of Agriculture to conduct further analysis and investigation on the aquaculture water in 2008, the total water consumption is 514 million tons, including 135 million tons of salt water and 3.79 million tons of fresh water 100 million tons, due to the different water demand for fish and the growth process, the actual use of brackish water varies due to the species, size and season of stocking fish:
1. The aquaculture area of Yunlin County is 5,447 hectares. The total annual water consumption for aquaculture is about 2.44 (including the total annual water consumption of salt water and fresh water: 1.09 and 135) million tons/year, and the total annual water consumption of freshwater is approximately 135 million tons, including The total annual water consumption of groundwater is 115 million tons and the total annual water consumption of surface water is 20 million tons.
2. Changhua County has a breeding area of 2,854 hectares. The total annual water consumption for breeding is approximately 2.71 (including the total annual water consumption of salt water and fresh water: 0.26 and 245) million tons per year, and the total annual water consumption of freshwater is approximately 245 million tons, including groundwater. The total annual water consumption is 220 million tons and the total annual surface water consumption is 25 million tons. In order to promote the legal use of fish farms' land and water sources, and indirectly reduce the subsidence of the ground, and guide the land-based fish farms to be suitable for land use, the Fisheries Department of the Council of Agriculture, Yunlin and Changhua County Government jointly guided the establishment of 8 farming fishery production areas in Yunlin County , With a total area of 2,222 hectares. In addition, three farming and fishery production areas were established in Changhua, covering a total area of 1,093 hectares, to develop (semi-bright) saltwater aquaculture of clams, sea bass, shrimp, asparagus, eels, and Wu Guo fish. Estimated based on the aquaculture area, the annual freshwater water demand for the aquaculture fishery production area in Yunlin County is about 55 million tons/year; the annual freshwater water demand for the aquaculture fishery production area in Changhua County is about 94 million tons/year.
(2) Future forecast trends. In the future, the government will develop saltwater aquaculture policies and improve the tidal water supply facilities in coastal aquaculture production areas. With the gradual increase in the supply of high-quality seawater, the use of fresh water can be reduced year by year. However, the government has not used water for aquaculture fisheries in the past. Incorporated into the deployment management system, the other part of the river surface water is contaminated and the water quality is not suitable for aquaculture, and some fresh water sources are still required to maintain and adjust the water quality, density, and temperature during the aquaculture process. At present, the government of Yunlin and Changhua County has been instructed to adjust and replace water use plans based on the future development of the aquaculture industry, review the future demand for water in aquaculture production areas and non-aquaculture areas, and provide the Fisheries Department of the Council of Agriculture as a source of seawater and fresh water. Demand development reference.
|4. Industrial water
(1) Current water use analysis Current status (2010) Industrial water consumption in Changhua and Yunlin is about 440 million tons, of which groundwater is about 314 million tons, accounting for 71.36% of total water consumption (Table 3-2, Table 3-3) ), mainly for self-consumption of groundwater; also includes about 106 million tons (surface water) dedicated to industrial water for outlying islands, and the rest is supplied through a tap water system. The water system of the outlying island industrial area is supplied by Jiji Barrage Industry. The approved water volume of the industrial water in the outlying island industrial area is 860,000 tons per day during the high water period of Jiji Weir. The current water consumption is about 320,000 tons per day; (February to May) There is no water right, so the Bureau of Industry of the Ministry of Economic Affairs (hereinafter referred to as the Bureau of Industry) and the Changhua and Yunlin Farmland Water Conservancy Association signed a water transfer agreement to dispatch agricultural water.
(2) Future forecast trends The future industrial water demand in Changhua and Yunlin will mainly include the future growth of water in existing industrial areas and the increase in water demand for the entry of emerging industries. Among them, in view of the possible water growth in industrial areas supplied by the original tap water system, Changhua and Yunlin areas are estimated to grow to 60,000 tons and 36,000 tons per day respectively by 120 (it has been preliminarily considered that part of the self-extracting groundwater will be replaced by a tap water system. The amount of water required for supply); the water demand has been included in the consideration of public water demand. The water demand of the outlying island industrial zone is 860,000 tons per day according to the long-term water use plan of the outlying island industrial zone, which is supplied by the Jijiyan industrial water supply. However, the water source during the dry season (February to May) is in addition to the aforementioned scheduled agricultural water Find another water source or develop your own response. The water demand for emerging industries in Changhua and Yunlin is shown in Table 3-4. Among them, the undeveloped industrial parks are mainly allocated with the main The water demand of Changhua area such as the fourth phase of Zhongke, Changbin Industrial Park, Erlin Precision Machinery, etc. is still a large amount of 185,000 tons per day.
|Chapter IV Specific Prevention Measures and Work Plan
According to the specific solution framework of the "Concrete solutions for long-term stratum subsidence in Yunzhang area", the prevention and control aspects such as "reducing groundwater pumping and increasing surface water supply", "groundwater environment restoration", "strengthening management", "land planning", etc. The planning and handling of the powers and responsibilities of various ministries are described below.
|1. Reduce groundwater pumping and increase surface water supply
(1) Irrigation water
1. Specific measures and expected results According to the statistical analysis of the Council of Agriculture, the annual average groundwater withdrawal for irrigation in Yunlin and Changhua is 711 million tons. This revised plan and action plan aims to reduce the annual extraction volume by 300 million tons. The specific implementation measures and expected results are as follows:
(1) "Improving automatic hydrological measurement technology and strengthening water-saving measures for rotation irrigation" within 10 years can reduce the amount of irrigation water by 25 million tons. (Work item number 1-1)
(2) "Promote dryland water-saving pipeline irrigation facilities" 5,000 hectares, which can reduce the amount of irrigation water by 25 million tons. (Work item number 1-2)
(3) Promote the conversion of 6,000 hectares of farmland to dry farming and reduce the amount of irrigation water by 96 million tons; in addition, promote 2,000 hectares of flat land afforestation, reduce the water consumption of irrigation by 24 million tons, and reduce the water consumption of irrigation by 120 million tons. (Work item number 1-3)
(4) After the completion of the Hushan Reservoir and the artificial lake in the bird's mouth, the transfer of agricultural water will be reduced year by year, reducing the transfer of 60 million tons. (Work item number 1-4)
(5) The three-stage closure of Changhua and Yunlin Farmland Water Conservancy Association legal water wells, closure of water wells, reducing irrigation water consumption by 52 million tons; the renewal and improvement of Shenzhen roads, reducing water leakage rate, reducing irrigation water consumption by 18 million tons, and reducing irrigation water consumption 70 million tons. In the second and third phases, the public water wells of the Farmland Water Conservancy Association will be shut down. Priority will be given to the well areas with ground alternative water sources (annual renovation and improvement of Zhenlu Road), and the closure will be handled as soon as possible. In addition, in order to alleviate the stratum subsidence in the reservoir and Huwei area, early groundwater reduction and pumping measures will be implemented, and storage facilities (pi pond) will be set up in the reservoir and Huwei area to increase surface water supply. (Work item number 1-5)
(6) Coordinate to increase the supply of surface water, reduce the frequency of irrigation, add and improve irrigation waterways, etc., and close the legal water wells of the Yunzhang area of the Taiwan Sugar Company (2011-2015 5 closed, 4 reduced, 3 closed) , Reduce the amount of groundwater pumped by about 60 million tons/year. (Work item number 1-6)
2. Work process planning
(1) In 2011-2012, apply the 2007-2009 water well survey data of the Ministry of Economic Affairs to plan a suitable scope of promotion, and adjust specific strategies in due course according to the planning results.
(2) In 2013-2014, according to the 2011-2012 plan covering the most illegal private irrigation wells or the more serious range of stratum subsidence, the specific strategies formulated were implemented.
(3) In 2015-2017, according to the planned specific strategy, we will actively implement it, and after the completion of the construction of the Hushan Reservoir and the artificial lake in the Niozuitan lake at the end of 2017, it can actually reduce the amount of agricultural water transfer.
(4) From 2018 to 2020, timely review and adjust various specific strategies to reduce pumping water, so that the target of 300 million tons of agricultural irrigation water can be reduced by 2020.
3. The working period and specific strategies for reducing pumping volume and working schedule are shown in Table 4-1.。
4. Key points of implementation Consider the characteristics of the agricultural environment in Yunlin and Changhua. Measures such as flat-land afforestation and conversion of farmland to dry farming should be concentrated in Yunlin County, especially in areas along the high-speed rail. Regarding the reduction and extraction of agricultural water use in areas along the high-speed rail, the Council of Agriculture submitted the implementation of the new Golden Corridor agricultural plan. The cross-intersection (within 3×3 km2) of the high-speed rail and Taiwan Route 78 is listed as the top priority area for promotion. Related pre-planning and pre-work should be carried out before the plan is approved.
(2) Aquaculture water 1. Specific measures and expected results (see Table 4-2)
(1) Provide a good saltwater aquaculture environment, develop saltwater aquaculture, and reduce the use of freshwater:
A. Complete the overall planning system for the Yunlin Xialun breeding area, fully supply 220 hectares of seawater for breeding in the breeding area, and develop saltwater aquaculture to reduce the use of fresh water by 5 billion tons per 10 years. (Work item number 2-1)
B. Complete the seawater intake system project in the well area of Yunlin County and the environmental improvement project of the water supply and drainage system in the Xiahukou aquaculture area, and strengthen the aquaculture production and fish farm concentration area (not a breeding production area), and assist in improving the seawater public Drainage facilities, develop saltwater aquaculture, reduce the use of fresh water by 0.05 billion tons per 10 years. (Work item number 2-2)
(2) Study and discuss the use of the detention pond water source set up by the water conservancy unit, and after treatment, it will be recycled for the use of fresh water in the adjacent area, reducing the use of fresh water by 100 million tons per 10 years. (Work item number 2-3)
(3) Strengthen the promotion of 120 hectares of circulating water aquaculture technology in Yunzhang area, hold seminars on circulating water aquaculture technology, and provide guidance on improving aquaculture technology and water usage habits, increase the proportion of seawater water use and the use of fresh water and seawater, or integrate farming, fishery and animal husbandry Agricultural land is returned to animal husbandry, reducing the use of fresh water by 19 million tons in 10 years. (Work item number 2-4)
2. Work process planning
(1) 2011-2012: Provide a good saltwater aquaculture environment, develop saltwater aquaculture, and reduce the use of freshwater: complete the overall planning system of the Yunlin Xialun breeding area, the seawater intake system project in the well area of Yunlin County and the water supply and drainage of the Xiahukou breeding area System environment improvement project. In addition, assist in improving seawater water supply and drainage facilities: strengthen seawater aquaculture to improve aquaculture production and fish farms concentration areas (not belonging to aquaculture production areas).
(2) 2013-2017: Water use adjustment strategy, discussing the use of detention pond water sources set up by water conservancy units, and recycling them for fresh water use in adjacent areas after treatment.
(3) 2018-2020: Strengthen the promotion of 120 hectares of circulating water aquaculture technology in Yunzhang area, and provide guidance to improve breeding technology and water usage habits, or return agricultural land for integrated farming, fishery and animal husbandry operations to livestock use, and provide guidance on increasing the use of fresh water and seawater. Reduce the use of groundwater.
(3) The amount of groundwater used for animal husbandry. In 2009, Changhua Yunlin 2 counties used 36.22 million tons of water for animal husbandry, which accounted for 0.48% of the total water use in Central District. In order to cope with the reduction of groundwater extraction, the livestock husbandry water conservation plan is promoted. (Work item 2-5)
(4) Public water is traditionally classified as public water supply for people's livelihood and industrial water, and both are under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Economic Affairs. This amendment plan and action plan will be discussed together with merging people's livelihood and industrial water into public water supply. The total water demand for public water supply in Chayun and Zhang areas is 677 million tons, of which 467 million tons are supported by groundwater. For example, the water supply range of Taishui Company in Yun and Zhang area is 236 million tons per year. Surface water supply is 87 million tons per year, and groundwater supply is 149 million tons per year. If the Yunlin and Changhua areas are further subdivided, the public water supply in the Changhua area is 360,000 tons per day from the Taiwan Water Company. Excluding the 80,000 tons per day provided by the Taichung area, the remaining 280,000 tons are drawn by the Taiwan Water Company. Groundwater supply (approximately 103 million tons per year); while in Yunlin area, the public water supply is 285,000 tons per day from the Taiwan Water Company, of which the surface water supply averages 159,000 tons per day and the remaining 126,000 tons per day. It is supplied by pumping groundwater (approximately 46 million tons per year). As for the water supply range of Taiwan Water Company, the private sector uses groundwater extraction or self-searching of water sources to support it. About 443 million tons per year, of which 125 million tons (mainly the water used by Formosa Plastics Sixth Light) are supplied by surface water each year. 318 million tons is for extraction of groundwater. The above-mentioned public water supply source diagram is shown in Figure 4-1. This revised plan and action plan intends to promote water resources development projects to increase the supply of surface water sources, expand the water supply range of Taiwan Water Company, fully use surface water to ban groundwater pumping during high water periods, and promote water conservation measures to achieve public water pumping groundwater. The volume reduction target is 120 million tons.
1. Planning strategy
(1) The public water supply in Yun and Zhang area is provided by Taiwan Water Company. After the water supply facility is completed by Taiwan Water Company, legal groundwater rights shall be abolished simultaneously and illegal underground water wells shall be investigated.
(2) The water demand for public water supply during the high water period (677 million tons per year) should be supplied by surface water sources as much as possible. During the low water period, the Taishui Company will use groundwater sources to supplement the supply after assessing the safe water output.
(3) Promote the Hushan Reservoir and Bird's Mouth Lake artificial lake project to increase the annual supply of 267 million tons of surface water (732,000 tons per day), in addition to increasing the supply of 238 million tons of surface water per year in the Yun and Zhang areas, and support Chiayi and Nantou Regional water (40,000 tons per day).
(4) Actively guide large industrial water manufacturers to save water.
2. Specific plan
(1) Promote the Yunlin Hushan Reservoir and Changhua Niozuitan Artificial Lake Project (Work Item No. 3-1) The Hushan Reservoir has been approved and implemented by the Executive Yuan. It is estimated to be completed in 2014. After completion, it will be combined with the Jiji Barrage Weir With the application, the daily water supply can be increased by 432,000 tons. After deducting the support for the 40,000 tons of water per day in the Chiayi area, it can provide 392,000 tons of surface water per day in the Yun and Zhang areas. The artificial lake in Niaozuitan is located in Caotun Town, Nantou County. It is expected to be promoted for the first phase of the project from 2012 to 2019. After completion, it can supply 130,000 tons of water per day in Changhua area. The second phase of the project will be completed in 2022. Later, the daily water supply to Changtou area can be increased by 170,000 tons, and the total daily water supply to Changhua area is 260,000 tons and Nantou area is 40,000 tons daily. In order to develop other water sources in the Yunzhang area, the feasibility assessment of groundwater extraction will be conducted in the Mingzhu Basin in the upper reaches of Zhuoshui River
(2) The tap water supply plan for the lower reaches of Hushan Reservoir and the lower reaches of the artificial lake in Niozuitan (work item number 3-2) in Yunlin County, the current daily demand for tap water is about 285,000 tons (104 million tons/year), except for each 126,000 tons (46 million tons/year) of groundwater are extracted daily, and the rest is supplied by the forest water purification plant. This work is planned to cooperate with the Hushan Reservoir project schedule to construct downstream tap water projects such as the Hushan Water Purification Plant and the pre-treatment equipment of the Forest Water Purification Plant. It is planned that all water will be supplied by surface water sources during the high water period, and groundwater shall be reasonably extracted according to the stratum subsidence during the dry period. In order to slow down the situation of stratum subsidence, before the completion of the Hushan Reservoir, it is planned to initiate early groundwater pumping measures in the Tu reservoir, Huwei, and Yuanchang areas. In Changhua County, the current daily demand for tap water is about 360,000 tons (132 million tons/year). Excluding the 80,000 tons per day supported by the Taichung area, the remaining 280,000 tons are supplied by the Taishui Company pumping groundwater (about Is 103 million tons per year). This work is planned to cooperate with the construction of the artificial lake project in the Bird's Mouth Lake, and to build tap water projects such as water field equipment. It is planned that all water will be supplied by surface water sources during the high water period, and the groundwater will be reasonably extracted according to the trend of stratum subsidence during the low water period.
(3) Counseling people's livelihood and industrial water conservation (work item number 3-3) Handle preferential counseling on water conservation for people's livelihood in Yunzhang area, strengthen counseling on water conservation for manufacturers in the industrial zone under the jurisdiction of Yunzhang Industrial Bureau, and strengthen counseling for manufacturers in the Central Science Park Water conservation is expected to save a total of 17.4 million tons of water for people's livelihood and industry in 2020.
3. Expected results
(1) Changhua area, Changhua area currently uses 132 million tons of tap water per year (360,000 tons per day), of which 103 million tons of groundwater is pumped, with a pumping rate of 78%; currently planned for the artificial lake in Niuzuitan The development in two phases will increase the supply of tap water to Changhua and Nantou by 110 million tons per year (300,000 tons per day). The first phase is expected to be completed in 2019 and an additional supply of 47 million tons (130,000 tons per day) is expected in the second phase. Completion in 111 can increase the supply of 62 million tons (170,000 tons per day), and the Hushan Reservoir is expected to be completed in 2014 to increase the supply of Changhua’s tap water by 15 million tons (40,000 tons per day). The Taichung area will continue to support Changhua's water volume, and it will increase from 29 million tons (80,000 tons per day) to 37 million tons (100,000 tons per day). By then, Changhua area will reduce the pumping of 103 million tons of groundwater.(2) Yunlin area The total water consumption of tap water in Yunlin area at this stage is 104 million tons per year (285,000 tons per day), of which groundwater pumping consumption is 46 million tons, with a pumping rate of 44%; Hushan Reservoir is expected to be completed in 2014 Later, the combined use of the Jiji Barrage will increase the supply of 115 million tons of tap water per year in the Yunlin area, and the Yunlin area will reduce the pumping of groundwater by 46 million tons.
|2. Rehabilitation of groundwater environment
The installation of artificial groundwater recharge facilities can provide a stable recharge source and has the advantage of easier management. However, the installation of artificial recharge facilities needs to be based on its hydrogeological conditions, water sources and land acquisition conditions, and comprehensive assessment of its feasibility can only be done At this stage, the Ministry of Economic Affairs has completed the investigation or planning of a total of 16 artificial lake projects in the Yunzhang area. After preliminary evaluation, and the goal of simply replenishing groundwater, it has screened the "Stagnation Facilities in Zhuoshuixixiashuipu Section" and "Turbid Water Three sites including the groundwater replenishment lake on the north bank of the river and the groundwater replenishment lake in Zhuoshuixi fan top area are the better replenishment sites for the Zhuoshuixi alluvial fan (see Figure 4-2). In order to expand the function of groundwater replenishment in the region and improve the efficiency of water source utilization, the "Zhushui River Channel Groundwater Replenishment Simple Facility" will be given priority in the short term. In the medium and long term, the high beach groundwater recharge plan will be promoted to accelerate the restoration of the groundwater environment in the region.
(1) Specific measures
1. Set up groundwater recharge facilities in Yunzhang area (work item No. 4-1) to apply for the demonstration project of "Zhushui River Channel Groundwater Recharge Simple Facilities Project", set up a groundwater recharge simple facility in Zhuoshui River Channel, which has been in Zhuoshui after the 2010 flood season A simple earth embankment with a length of 1,650 meters and a height of 3.5 meters was built at 77-1 of the creek section to raise the water level, stagnate, delay the time for the river water to enter the sea, and increase the infiltration of groundwater. In 2011, the Ministry of Economic Affairs planned to revise a single earth embankment into a sequential earth embankment based on the effectiveness of the 2010 “Zhushui River Channel Groundwater Replenishment Simple Facilities Project” and continue to apply for the “Zhushui River Channel Groundwater Replenishment Simple Facilities Project”. The central deep trough is adjusted to the left bank deep trough to reduce the impact of floods, increase the refill time, and effectively increase the groundwater refill volume. It is estimated that the sequential embankment refill volume during the dry season is about 55 million tons/year. If there are still other rivers with groundwater replenishment potential, feasibility assessment and planning can also be carried out and gradually promoted. In addition, it is planned to set up 9 flood detention facilities in the Yunlin area, which not only can effectively reduce the flood threat during the flood season, but also have the function of groundwater replenishment.
2. Planning the groundwater replenishment pool for high beaches (work item number 4-2) Review the current land use methods of the high beaches on both sides of Zhuoshui River, combined with the planning of water-friendly rivers and recreational spaces, and for the overall construction of the river high beach environment, plan groundwater recharge ponds to make full use of turbid water The remaining water source of the stream will increase the recharge of groundwater and restore the groundwater environment. After completion, the average annual recharge of groundwater will increase by about 87 million tons/year.
(2) Expected results
1. "Promoting the simple facility for groundwater refilling in Zhuoshui River Channel" The original planned average infiltration rate was about 20-100 million tons per year. It is planned to set up sequential embankments in 2011 to maintain groundwater recharge benefits. However, the actual groundwater replenishment volume of the project depends on the location, construction method and hydrological conditions of the project. The preliminary annual replenishment volume target is set at 55 million tons/year.
2. Promote the groundwater recharge plan for the Zhuoshuixi high beach, which is scheduled to be completed in 2016. After completion, the average annual groundwater recharge will increase by about 87 million tons/year.。
3. The total groundwater recharge of the above 2 projects is 136-142 million tons/year. In addition to the 9 flood detention facilities set up in the Yunlin area with groundwater recharge benefits, it is estimated that the groundwater recharge is about 150 million tons/year.
|Three, strengthen management
(1) Activation and utilization of agricultural irrigation water
1. The evaluation plan is based on the basin as a unit, and the mechanism of cooperation between the Yun and Zhang farmland water conservancy associations is reviewed, and the feasibility of improving the water utilization efficiency of Zhuoshui River. (Work Item No. 5-1) The distribution of water rights in Zhuoshui Stream was affected by the early "Water Sharing Agreement", which led to uneven distribution of water sources in Changhua and Yunlin. Despite years of efforts by water administration agencies, the current planned water distribution per unit of cultivated land is still Presenting a trend of 3:2, as a result of uneven distribution of water, some areas have surplus water that cannot be used, and some areas have insufficient water sources, and groundwater must be extracted for irrigation. In this regard, it is suggested that the cooperation mechanism between Yunlin and Changhua Water Conservancy Associations should be reviewed on the basis of river basins (including the reallocation of water rights by the water conservancy authorities based on the actual cultivated area of the irrigation areas of the two water conservancy associations or the consolidation of the Yunlin and Changhua water conservancy associations. For the Yunzhang Farmland Water Conservancy Association or other cooperative mechanisms), the two farmland water conservancy associations will coordinate and dispatch the water source of Zhuoshui Stream, so that areas with surplus water sources can adjust and supply the remaining water sources to areas with insufficient water sources, and improve the efficiency of water resource utilization.
2. Evaluate the feasibility of expanding the irrigation area of the Farmland Water Conservancy Association and in non-irrigation areas, coordinating the utilization of irrigation water in Yun and Zhang. (Work Item No. 5-2) Taiwan’s food self-sufficiency rate is only 30.6%. At present, the grain source is still said to be rich in the international market. Under the WTO structure, it is extremely easy to purchase the required grain, but the recent global floods and droughts , Leading to the imbalance of the grain market and the increase of market prices. According to the information of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), after 2025, the world's food demand will have an imbalance between supply and demand. There are currently about 815,000 hectares of arable land in Taiwan, of which only 384,000 hectares are equipped with irrigation systems, accounting for about 47.1%. The remaining 431,000 hectares of suitable agricultural land must be sourced for water. There are approximately 32,500 hectares of land suitable for farming in such non-irrigated areas in the Yun and Zhang regions, accounting for 22.6% of the total arable land area of 144,000 hectares in the region. At present, most of the arable land in such non-irrigated areas is irrigated with groundwater. Observed from the water supply side, the planned water consumption per unit irrigated area in Jianan, Yunlin and Changhua is about 1:2:3; that is, if proper water storage facilities are built in Yun and Chang, there is still high water saving potential. If the government can invest in public facilities to expand the scope of water supply with surplus water sources, it will not only reduce the Yunzhang area’s dependence on groundwater, but also increase agricultural production and increase domestic food self-sufficiency.
3. Promote the market mechanism of water exchange (business model), and achieve the purpose of saving water by valuing water resources. (Work Item No. 5-3) Regarding "water exchange", in accordance with Article 19-1 of the Water Conservancy Law, if the water right holder exchanges all or part of the water diversion volume, the two parties shall make a water exchange contract and submit it to the competent authority for approval Effective later. However, if the exchange period exceeds 3 years, both parties shall handle the change registration according to law. The "Water Supply Project" currently being promoted is handled by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Committee of Agriculture:
(1) Before the Legislative Yuan completes some amendments to the General Rules for the Organization of the Farmland Water Conservancy Association, the Council of Agriculture shall determine that it meets the requirements of Article 10, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph 5 of the General Rules, so that the Water Conservancy Association can comply with the requirements of government policies. , Make full use of existing water supply facilities to supply other subject water.
(2) If the Ministry of Economic Affairs amends Article 22 of the Water Conservancy Law to encourage the Water Conservancy Association to save agricultural water and provide the remaining water with other water standards, the relevant water rights shall be changed and registered. Before the amendment of the Water Conservancy Law is completed, the Water Conservancy Association will obtain the water rights for the remaining water and deal with it as a project approved by the central water rights authority.
4. Strengthen irrigation management and set up pond facilities to increase the amount of available water. (Work Item No. 5-4) According to Article 22 of the Water Conservancy Law, the water conservancy association’s water extraction, water use methods or equipment are improved with science and technology. Therefore, all remaining water can be allocated separately for use. Those who obtain water should bear the cost of improvement ; The two farmland water conservancy associations in Yunlin and Changhua rely on surface river water sources for irrigation of more than 2 billion cubic meters each year. Some of their unused water at night is about 100 to 300 million cubic meters, which can be planned to build storage facilities for storage. Store for people's livelihood and industrial use. This revised plan and action plan invites the Ministry of Economic Affairs to cooperate with the Committee of Agriculture to discuss and improve the technology of irrigation management, establish a market mechanism, and strengthen the use of agricultural surplus water for use by agricultural land outside the irrigation area or other undertakings within 2 years.
5. Accelerate the research and use of agricultural return water technology to increase the amount of water available in the region. (Work item number 5-5)
Agricultural water in Taiwan accounts for about 70% of the total water resources (approximately 12.2 billion tons/year), of which about 10.55 billion tons are used for irrigation, mainly rice irrigation. However, the evapotranspiration that is actually consumed in the rice fields is less than 50%, and the rest of the water is lost through surface runoff and underground leakage. Due to the strict management of paddy field irrigation in Taiwan, surface runoff is rarely discharged freely from irrigation, and most of the return water is used as the downstream irrigation water source. However, the direction of the shallow water leakage in the root layer is beyond control. According to the data of the United Nations FAO, the amount of water leakage in paddy fields can be bounded by the cattle tread at the bottom of the arable layer, forming two leakage modes, horizontal and vertical, with a ratio of 3:1 (horizontal: vertical); in the Yunlin area of Taiwan According to the survey, the ratio is also 2.3:1; therefore, in addition to some vertical leakage to supplement the groundwater level, there is still a large amount of horizontal leakage of the water leakage in the paddy field, which flows under the ground and is discharged into the sea. Insufficient water sources are the main cause of stratum subsidence in the Yun and Zhang areas. Therefore, it is recommended that the Council of Agriculture should accelerate the research and use of agricultural return water technology, and the Ministry of Economic Affairs should cooperate in the study of return water utilization mechanisms (incorporated into the public water supply system or return to agricultural use) to increase The amount of water available in the area. After the completion of these studies, the Council of Agriculture and the Ministry of Economic Affairs will separately develop and implement plans for agricultural water and public water supply, and report to the hospital for approval and promotion.
(2) Well management. The existence of wells in Yunyang and Zhangzhou area has its environmental background; the wells have been closely integrated with local industrial activities and rashly sealed up in accordance with the law. The public will suffer a major impact, which may increase the resistance to the implementation of this revised plan and action plan ; The revised plan and action plan of this book is to first check the wells, classify and classify them; for irrigation wells with less potential to affect stratum subsidence, reduce incentives and increase resistance, and softly persuade the public to seal the wells . In addition, the ultimate goal of industrial and people’s livelihood wells with high potential for stratum subsidence is to be fully compulsory to be managed; to fully build a tap water supply system, and cooperate with the repair method, after the completion of the construction of the tap water system, mandatory inspection and sealing. The phased and classified processing procedures are as follows:
1. In a two-year period, a comprehensive re-investigation of water well applications in Yunzhang area (investigated separately according to purpose, well depth, and pumping volume): (work item number 6-1)
(1) The Ministry of Economic Affairs promotes the revision of the transitional measures for the management of water rights for wells.
(2) Review and Announce the notification of unregistered wells within a time limit, and those who declare within the time limit will be managed uniformly; those who fail to declare within the time limit will be immediately sealed and the owner of the well will be fined. In addition, water conservancy authorities are allowed to abolish legal water rights in the area and fill water wells in accordance with appropriate deadlines when the construction of alternative water sources (such as tap water systems, irrigation systems) is completed for water wells in agriculture, people's livelihood, and industry.。
(3) The Ministry of Economic Affairs cooperates with the Yunlin County Government and the Changhua County Government to check people's livelihood and industrial water wells, and install identification tags to strengthen management.
(4) Considering that the preliminary inventory of wells in the Changyun area completed by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in 2009 is still unaccounted for, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Council of Agriculture are requested to follow the revised plan and action plan based on the results of the inspection by the Ministry of Economic Affairs This authority is responsible for assisting in the review of water wells (confirmation, supplementation) to establish basic water use data for industry, people's livelihood and agriculture (agriculture, forestry, fishery, and animal husbandry).
(5) To give the water conservancy authority the police power to investigate people with wells, allow the water conservancy authority to enter the private sector for compulsory inspections if there is considerable evidence, and reward the investigators for illegal water wells.
(6) The Ministry of Economic Affairs will unify the collection of well data in Yunzhang area.
2. Short-term measures for people's livelihood and industrial water wells before the tap water system is built (work item number 6-2)
(1) Legal water wells Some legal water wells with large water consumption are located in areas with severe stratum subsidence and specific areas along the high-speed railway. In order to prevent stratum subsidence and achieve the goal of groundwater conservation and management, the government of Changhua County and Yunlin County will give priority to investigation and disposal In accordance with the provisions of Article 47-1 of the Water Conservancy Law, all agencies, schools, water wells, considering alternative water sources and related measures for wells that have obtained water rights, reduce the amount of water rights year by year, and other surface water or water supply systems have provided alternatives. If there is a water source situation, counseling to replace water source water and abolishing their water rights.
(2) The disposal of some illegal water wells and over-extraction of groundwater involve factors such as land use, industrial development, and water supply. The demand for industrial water (such as agriculture and aquaculture) is far greater than the limited surface water resources, causing the need to pump Even super pumping of groundwater is the crux of the problem. According to the survey of water wells by the Ministry of Economic Affairs over the years, the number of wells in Changhua County and Yunlin County is about 75,000 and 107,000 respectively. Most of them are illegal wells (see Table 4-3). Irrigation and breeding Water wells accounted for 90% (Figure 4-3). Considering the disposal of illegal water wells with large water consumption in severely subsided areas and specific areas along the high-speed rail as affecting industrial development and people’s livelihoods, Changhua and Yunlin county governments are responsible for economic The Ministry has formulated the "Illegal Wells Disposal Strategy" under the principle of "new illegal wells to be filled immediately, and existing illegal wells to be disposed of in two stages" (Figure 4-4). The principle is to apply priority sealing and filling, while targeting industries in areas with severe stratum subsidence. The wells in districts and middle schools and primary schools are inspected and filled. In order to curb the addition of illegal water wells, the governments of Yunlin County and Changhua County shall conduct enhanced inspection operations (including increasing inspection frequency and manpower), and in accordance with the "Ministry of Economic Affairs subsidizes local governments for rewarding and reporting new illegal water well operations", Taipower Company seized Electricity theft cases and the use of telemetry satellite images to detect mutation points by the Ministry of the Interior, etc., are expected to increase the seizure rate of new illegal wells through multiple pipeline inspection methods, and effectively curb the continuous increase in new illegal wells. The Ministry of Economic Affairs has allocated relevant funds from the "Groundwater Conservation Management Plan" in 2010 to subsidize the Yunlin County and Changhua County governments to implement the illegal water well disposal implementation plan (also subsidizes the relevant municipal and county governments in the groundwater control area).
(3) Continuous monitoring 1. Complete the general inventory of water use for each subject within two years, update it year by year, and complete the rolling review of this amendment plan and action plan in the third year (work item number 7-1) due to groundwater in each water sector The lack of a more detailed investigation on the amount of sampling has resulted in some blind spots in this revised plan and action plan. It is still pending that the relevant agencies have completed the investigation within two years. The revised plan will be developed for the parts that are inconsistent with the current situation. As times:：
(1) The area of agricultural irrigation water is about 143,977 hectares in Yunzhang area, of which 111,495 hectares in the irrigation area under the jurisdiction of the Farmland Water Conservancy Club and 32,487 hectares outside the irrigation area; theoretically, there is a lack of surface water irrigation systems. The amount of groundwater pumped for farmland outside the irrigation area is more than that for farmland in the irrigation area. Although there is no specific survey data to support it, it should be an indisputable fact. In addition, check the estimated amount of groundwater pumping estimated by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Council of Agriculture, which is calculated based on the total cultivated land area. However, the specific plan of groundwater pumping reported by the Council of Agriculture is to reduce the pumping of agricultural land in irrigation areas, except for the policies of flat afforestation and fallow. Groundwater is mainly used, but the agricultural land outside the irrigation area that may occupy a large amount of groundwater is ignored. Whether it can achieve the policy goal of reducing the annual consumption of groundwater by 300 million tons is yet to be further investigated and clarified; Complete the detailed survey data (including time and arable land) of the groundwater extraction for agricultural irrigation in the Yun-Zhang area during the year, and send the obtained data to the Ministry of Economic Affairs for consolidation.
(2) Although part of the groundwater for aquaculture water is irreplaceable for the aquaculture industry, after the implementation of this amendment and action plan, the ratio of groundwater pumped for aquaculture water to the total groundwater pumped in the Yun and Zhang areas will increase from the current 26.65% to 51.83%, which will become the target of the next wave of groundwater reduction. The Council of Agriculture should immediately conduct basic research (basic information such as water source, breeding species and water demand...), and propose a substantial reduction in the future within two years. Feasibility report on pumping groundwater.
(3) Some of the groundwater used for animal husbandry is irreplaceable for the animal husbandry. The Council of Agriculture will immediately conduct basic research (basic information such as water sources, types of livestock and poultry, and water requirements, etc.), and propose relevant information within two years. report.
(4) Industrial water Some major industrial water users have repeatedly illegally digged wells and diverted water based on water stability and cost considerations. Based on social justice and industrial development considerations, existing industrial areas within the tap water supply system should be targeted to strengthen investigations and arrests. The act of taking water, and strictly control the new illegal sinking. The management unit of the industrial zone should establish a water balance control mechanism or establish a groundwater level observation system to regularly integrate the tap water supply and waste water discharge measurement data in the zone to reduce the chance of manufacturers deliberately concealing the use of groundwater.
2. Continuous monitoring (work item number 7-2)
(1) The work item handled at this stage is to effectively and continuously monitor the elevation of the Zhuoshui River alluvial fan. In addition to the traditional leveling wire measurement, the Ministry of Economic Affairs at this stage uses hydrogeological data with geodetic and geodetic engineering sensors to form multiple sensors. Monitor system for overall analysis and judgment. At present, the level monitoring network set up in Yunzhang area is 880 kilometers, which is monitored once a year; 31 stratum subsidence monitoring wells (7 in Changhua County and 24 in Yunlin County), with a depth of 300-330 meters, each It is monitored once a month; 9 GPS fixed stations are monitored once a day; the permanent radar interference has been tested and the accuracy can reach within 1 cm.
(2) The subsequent work items will continue to be handled in the future, in addition to the continuous management and update of the stratum subsidence monitoring system, the establishment and maintenance of the observation and transmission system, and the maintenance and update of the stratum subsidence warning and management information platform. The originally planned monitoring frequency, combined with leveling and InSAR results (steady analysis in the future), monitors the Zhuoshui River alluvial fan on a large scale; in the center of severe stratum subsidence, a fixed GPS station for 24-hour continuous observation and monthly stratum subsidence monitoring Monitor wells, clarify the subsidence mechanism of the subsidence center and predict its future subsidence. The National Science Council set up and maintained a stratum subsidence monitoring well in the Huwei Park of Zhongke, and assisted in providing stratum subsidence monitoring data.
3. Analysis of potential subsidence (work item number 7-3)
(1) Work items handled at this stage The Ministry of Economic Affairs has used MODFLOW, COMPACT, and LSUB-1 analysis modes to complete the analysis of the subsidence mechanism of the Zhuoshui River alluvial fan in accordance with various analysis purposes. There are still many uncertain factors in the model, so it is still difficult to grasp or clearly quantify the spatial distribution and the amount of subsidence in time.
(2) In addition to the Zhuoshuixi alluvial fan as the main simulation area for the subsequent work items, the simulation grid along the high-speed rail will be refined to accurately grasp the differential subsidence of small areas.
In addition, in view of the fact that there are still many uncertain factors in model simulation, in order to clarify the correlation between them, the follow-up will be based on the soil mechanics point of view to handle areas along the high-speed rail
(1) Land use situation.
(2) Groundwater pumping situation.
(3) Drilling sampling and soil geological characteristics, and.
(4) Various investigations and researches on the ground load, groundwater pumping and the correlation of soil geological characteristics, together with long-term subsidence monitoring data, in order to clarify the possible subsidence potential area and subsidence amount. Monitoring, analysis and management of the groundwater level and pumping conditions in sensitive areas where the high-speed rail and Taiwan Line 78 cross. Continue to handle data collection and quality inspection of groundwater observation wells, as well as comprehensive analysis of groundwater level and pumping conditions, as a basis for management.
In addition, in order to highlight the impact of groundwater level rise on the mitigation of stratum subsidence after the suspension (reduction) of groundwater pumping in this revised plan and action plan, in the future, the groundwater level, stratum subsidence, pumping volume, refill volume, hydrogeology, etc. will be related to the Yiyunzhang area. Environmental background data, calibrate the relevant parameters of the subsidence of the Yunzhang stratum, and according to the alternative water supply situation, the number of wells, the location of the wells, and the amount of water pumping stopped (reduced) by the Changhua, Yunlin Water Conservancy Association and Taishui Company in phases, Construct an evaluation method for the impact and improvement benefits of the stratum subsidence and location changes in the Yunzhang area after stopping (minus) pumping of water wells in each phase.
(4) Law revision 1. Review and revise the Water Conservancy Law (Work Item No. 8-1)
(1) Water rights registration management
A. Strengthening the management of water rights and water use scopes The water use of water rights is limited to those necessary for its business. However, in the past, there was no auxiliary audit management mechanism for the management of each subject's water use scope. As a result, it is difficult to implement management whether the same water use scope is repeatedly registered. In order to strengthen the management of the scope of water rights and water use, a treatment system for the scope of water rights and water use has been established, and related auditing mechanisms have been established, which will be promoted to all water rights authorities across the country as soon as possible. Process the complex data on the scope of water use, and implement the stipulations that the water consumption of each subject water right is limited to those necessary for its business.
B. Prevention of groundwater overpumping. In view of the phenomenon of excessive development and utilization of groundwater resources, in order to facilitate the promotion of groundwater conservation and management and enable the sustainable use of groundwater resources, a reasonable evaluation criterion for the amount of water that can be pumped by wells will be drawn up as soon as possible, so that groundwater The amount of water approved for water rights shall not exceed the reasonable amount of water, and a nationwide basic database of aquifers shall be gradually established to assist the competent authority to effectively grasp the overall situation of groundwater resources.。
(2) Legal positioning of underground water. At present, there is no definition of underground water in relevant domestic laws. The underground water is one of the phenomena of hydrological cycle. Generally, it refers to the river runoff because the river bed is a porous gravel layer, and its texture is relatively coarse. Under conditions, river runoff flows into the shallow layer under the river bed, and sometimes flows out of the river bed and returns to the river runoff (watercourse). The Ministry of Economic Affairs has convened a conference on the definition of aquivalent water and its relationship with groundwater on June 15, 2011. Based on the conclusions, the industry has considered the opinions of participating consultants, representatives of various units, and the definition of aquatic water in Japan to develop the definition of aquatic water in my country. The definition is used as a reference for future water rights registration business and water law amendments. The principles are as follows:
A. Low-flowing water not only flows from the river surface runoff into the shallow layer under the river bed, and sometimes returns to the river runoff, which increases or decreases the amount of water due to the high and low flow of the river. The low-flow water flowing in the waterway is recognized as surface water as prescribed by the Water Conservancy Act, and its water right registration is based on surface water.
B. If the water source comes from the underflow water in the waterway, the water right registration is based on the surface water; if the water source comes from the water outside the waterway and below the ground, including the groundwater layer and the water in the process of infiltrating the groundwater layer, it belongs to the Water Law For the groundwater in Shanghai, its water right registration is based on groundwater. The Ministry of Economic Affairs has reviewed the textual content of the Supplementary Ambushwater Interpretation Order in accordance with the previous principles and issued a supplementary Interpretation Order on November 28, 2012, which will help the subsequent development and utilization of the Ambient Streamwater and serve as the basis for water rights registration and management business.
(3) Review of the management rules of the sinking industry. In order to conserve groundwater resources and regenerate the land, it is necessary to conduct sound management of the illegal source of groundwater sinking industry. Considering that most of the excavation of illegal wells is done by illegal operators who have not established permits, the penalties for those who have not established permit sinking operators should be increased, and different penalties should be set based on whether the drilling projects undertaken by illegal operators have been approved and established. Amount, in order to restrain the effect. However, the current water conservancy law penalizes those who have established permits for illegally digging water wells by revoking their business permits. However, for those who do not establish permits, they are only fined 50,000 to 250,000 yuan. Imbalance. In order to "aggravate punishments for illegal well sinkers" from the source of the violation, the Ministry of Economic Affairs has drafted a draft amendment to Article 93-1 of the Water Conservancy Law. "Persons who do not apply for approval for well sinking projects shall be punished by NT$300,000 or more. A fine of less than one and a half million yuan.” The penalty will be increased, and the follow-up will promote the completion of the law amendment, which will be strengthened by the local government.
2. Review and revise the general organization rules of the Farmland Water Conservancy Association (Work Item No. 8-2)
(1) Review the legal positioning and rights and responsibilities of the Farmland Water Conservancy Association in water resources management. Clarify that farmland irrigation currently owns most of the surface water rights in the area. When there is insufficient rainfall during the dry season, the irrigation water source is important for the allocation of the subject water. However, since the Farmland Water Conservancy Association is a group of farmers, it is necessary to clarify the role of the Farmland Water Conservancy Association in regional water source scheduling, and review the space for saving irrigation water to increase the incentives for strengthening water management and enhance water efficiency.
(2) Review the irrigation system of the Farmland Water Conservancy Association. Before the development of new water storage facilities, we will investigate and review the existing water sources and areas for irrigation. For areas with insufficient water sources, review and adjust the irrigation system. For areas with surplus water sources, Consider the storage of residual irrigation water to facilitate regional water resource scheduling or expand irrigation areas to supply water to non-irrigated areas.
|Chapter 5 Countermeasures for stratum subsidence
|1. Land re-planning and integration in subsidence areas (work item number 9-1)）
(1) Land use transformation and development strategy in subsidence areas
1. According to the "National Land and Space Development Strategy Plan" approved by the Executive Yuan on February 22, 2010, the development strategy of "promoting the transformation of stratum subsidence areas and land use" is clearly defined to promote the transformation and redevelopment of industries in stratum subsidence areas.
2. In accordance with the "Rural Regeneration Regulations", implement the promotion of rural regeneration plans and plans for rural regeneration development areas in subsidence areas.
(2) Establishing regulations on land use control in areas with severe stratum subsidence implemented in accordance with the announcement on June 15, 1999 to implement the "Change Plan for the North, Central, South, and Eastern Regions of Taiwan (1st Overall Review)-Review in response to Typhoon Morakot "Land use control", the industry has included "severe stratum subsidence areas" into conditional development areas, and formulated principles for land use changes and use control regulations. The summary is as follows:
1. The "Agricultural Land Release Plan" should be reviewed and revised, and the policy concerning the "government's initiative to change the review of specific agricultural areas in severely subsided areas to general agricultural areas".
2. General regulations on land use control:
(1) The water use plan should be reviewed and approved by the Ministry of Economic Affairs "Key Points for Review of Water Use Plans"
(2) The principle of low water consumption should be used.
(3) If water consumption needs to be increased, water supply or water use certification documents should be obtained.
(4) The county (city) government should speed up the process of banning illegal wells.
(5) The township office should speed up the inspection for violation of land use control.。
3. The "severe stratum subsidence and rehabilitation plan areas" recognized by the Ministry of Economic Affairs shall be handled in accordance with the "conditional development areas" and "severe stratum subsidence areas", and shall be controlled in accordance with the following regulations:
(1) It is forbidden to draw groundwater. For those who have obtained water rights in the zone, the water conservancy authority may restrict, change or revoke their water rights.
(2) The fishery competent authority should formulate a breeding guidance plan, counseling for brackish water aquaculture or conversion to other uses, and prohibiting the extraction of groundwater.
(3) In order to accelerate the restoration of environmentally degraded areas and reduce the investment in public construction, public facilities in rural areas must not be handled in accordance with the relevant principles of this plan regarding the public facilities and public equipment tables in rural areas.
4. Countermeasures for the specific area plan of Yunlin Station on the high-speed railway
(1) The high-speed railway Yunlin station specific area plan was released and implemented in 2003. In the planned area, in line with the original drainage and irrigation channels, 8.22 hectares of land for ditches are reserved and 3 parks are planned for a total of 12.8 Hectares, the park land should be set up in accordance with the multi-purpose use method of the urban planning public facilities land use method; in addition, in order to ensure groundwater replenishment and permeable area, the development scope of the basement of the construction base shall be based on the legal construction coverage rate of each base plus 10% Maximum development range.
(2) The drafting agency for the investigation of the specific area plan of the high-speed railway Yunlin Station is the Yunlin County Government. If there is a need to change the urban plan in accordance with the relevant policies and improvement measures of stratum subsidence in the future, the Yunlin County Government shall prepare Change the draft plan, and hold public exhibitions and briefing sessions. After review and approval by the Yunlin County Urban Planning Committee, it will be submitted to the Ministry of the Interior for approval.
|2. Contingency plan for specific public facilities (work item number 9-2)
(1) Continue to supervise Taiwan High Speed Rail Corporation's monitoring and response to the settlement of high-speed rail piers, high-speed rail structures and driving safety
1. The Ministry of Transportation (High Speed Rail Bureau) continues to supervise the Taiwan High Speed Rail Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the High Speed Rail Corporation) to monitor the settlement of high-speed rail bridge piers and tracks in accordance with the "Yunlin and Changhua Area Subsidence Prevention Plan" approved by the Executive Yuan on May 11, 1994 In addition to the linear changes, the high-speed rail structure monitoring and analysis and evaluation report regularly submitted by the high-speed rail company every year is sent to the Ministry of Economic Affairs for consolidation, and the relevant central ministries and local governments are provided as a reference for the prevention of stratum subsidence.
2. When the line shape exceeds the specified allowable, necessary strain plans such as adjusting track gaskets, supporting pads, or temporary speed limit can be adopted. If necessary, supplemented by necessary bridge structure reinforcement or improvement to ensure high-speed rail structure and Driving safety.
(2) Adopting engineering techniques to cope with the differential settlement of newly established stations
1. In the subsequent design and construction of Yunlin Station of the high-speed rail, engineering techniques such as setting up pile foundations, mining light-weight filling materials, and adopting adjustable platforms and tracks can be used to deal with differential settlement caused by stratum subsidence.
2. Continue to recommend local governments and relevant authorities to properly respond to the construction and development of large-scale ground objects in station areas or specific areas, and to control development and groundwater use to avoid adverse effects on long-term land use.
(3) The monitoring and control of surface loads at various stages of the development plan within a certain range on both sides of the high-speed rail and specific areas of the high-speed rail in the Zhangyun area, including planning and design, construction execution, and post-completion, and formulating relevant load management practices
1. The Ministry of Transport and the High-speed Railway Company conduct continuous monitoring of load subsidence from the aspects of management and technology, and based on this, develop the load evaluation operating criteria within a certain range on both sides of the high-speed railway in the Zhangyun area and in specific areas of the high-speed railway.
2. For development activities within the restricted area of high-speed rail (60 meters from the outer edge of the high-speed rail structure), the Ministry of Transport (High-speed Railway Bureau) will review and control the development activities in accordance with the "Measures for Encouraging Private Participation in Traffic Construction in Adjacent Areas" to ensure the high-speed rail structure And driving safety.
3. For development activities outside the restricted areas of high-speed rail construction, in order to avoid ground subsidence caused by the surface load of the development activities, which will affect the structure and driving safety of the high-speed rail, the Ministry of Transport (High-speed Railway Bureau) will work with the competent authority on the development activities on the safety of high-speed rail. Impact review and control, and develop relevant control regulations, provide relevant competent authorities (such as the Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Transport, etc.) and local governments as a reference for review and management, and review and revise relevant laws and regulations.
(4) Plan for surface survey, stratigraphic monitoring and embankment load shedding near the intersection of Station 78 and the high-speed rail
1. Carry out surface surveys at Section 14k+000-32k+700 of Tai 78 Line to confirm the relationship between regional site subsidence and embankment load.
2. Conduct stratum monitoring near the 22k+700 of Tai 78 line (intersection with high-speed rail), explore the cause of stratum subsidence at the intersection of Tai 78 line and high-speed rail, and develop an embankment reduction plan.
3. Replace the embankment construction method with an elevated bridge as the optimal scheme for reducing the weight of the embankment to maintain the safety of high-speed rail traffic.
|3. Improvement of drainage environment (work item number 9-3)
(1) Changhua area
1. Background analysis The severe stratum subsidence area of Changhua County is roughly distributed in Fangyuan Township and Dacheng Township, covering an area of about 139 square kilometers, as shown in Figure 5-1.
2. Main drainage system Changhua County's severe stratum subsidence area is located south of the old Zhuoshui River and north of the Zhuoshui River. The main drainage systems include Wanxing drainage, old Zhaojia drainage, Erlinxi drainage and Yuliao drainage systems.
3. The planning scheme Wanxing Drainage, Old Zhaojia Drainage, Erlinxi Drainage and Yuliao Drainage System have been included in the "Flood Disaster Management Plan for Flooded Areas", and related plans have been completed by the Water Resources Planning and Testing Institute of the Water Resources Department of the Ministry of Economic Affairs The report was approved by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
The protection standards of the plan are as follows:
(1) The goal of regional drainage is to pass a 10-year return period and not overflow the embankment in 25 years.。
(2) In densely populated areas or major construction areas, a return period of 50-100 years is the goal. If it cannot be achieved due to existing topography or land use factors, supplemented by non-engineering measures such as flood avoidance. According to the planning report, the main comprehensive water control countermeasures are as follows, and the overall project layout is shown in Figure 5-2.
(1) The drainage road does not meet the protection standard canal section, and the drainage road renovation project is handled.
(2) At the exit of the drainage road, a damp-proof gate should be set up to resist external water in a timely manner according to the local conditions, and a pumping station should be used to drain internal water.
(3) Set up flood detention ponds and flood storage facilities according to local conditions.
((4) Approximately 8.03 billion yuan is required according to the planned results. The Fourth River Bureau of the Water Resources Department of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Changhua County Government are currently in the process of remediation in accordance with the relevant procedures of the "Flood Disaster Management Plan for Flood Prone Areas".
(2) Yunlin area
1. Background analysis The severe stratum subsidence areas of Yunlin County are mainly distributed in Mailiao Township, Lunbei Township, Taixi Township, Tuku Town, Baozhong Township, Huwei Town, Dongshi Township, Yuanchang Township, Dayi Township, Kouhu Township There are 13 towns and townships including Township, Sihu Township, Beigang Town and Shuilin Township, totaling approximately 721 square kilometers, as shown in Figure 5-3.
2. The main drainage system The main drainage systems in the severely subsided area of Yunlin County include Shicuoliao Dapai, Xinhuwei River, Youcailiao Dapai, Magongcuo Dapai, Old Huwei River drainage, Niutiaowan River drainage, Jianshan Da Pai, Tiaosong Da Pai, Xinjie Da Pai, Yantan Drainage and Nanzi Drainage, etc.
3. Planning plan Shicuoliao Da Pai, Xin Huwei Creek, Youcailiao Da Pai, Magongcuo Da Pai, Old Huwei Creek Drainage, Niutiaowan Creek Drainage, Jianshan Da Pai, Fusong Da Pai, Xinjie Da Pai, Yantan Drainage and Nanzi Drainage have been included in the "Flood Disaster Management Plan for Flooded Areas", and relevant planning reports have been completed by relevant units and approved by the Ministry of Economic Affairs. The protection standards of the plan are as follows:
(1) The goal of regional drainage is to pass a 10-year return period and not overflow the embankment in 25 years.
(2) In densely populated areas or major construction areas, the goal is to reach a return period of 50-100 years. If it cannot be achieved due to existing terrain or land use factors, supplemented by non-engineering measures such as flood avoidance. According to the planning report, the main comprehensive water control countermeasures are as follows, and the overall project layout is detailed in Figure 5-4:
(1) The drainage road does not meet the protection standard canal section, and the drainage road renovation project is handled.
(2) At the exit of the drainage road, a damp-proof gate should be set up to resist external water in a timely manner according to the local conditions, and a pumping station should be used to drain internal water.
(3) Set up flood detention ponds and flood storage facilities according to the local conditions. Among them, about 100 hectares of Wuwu detention ponds have been included in the "Design for Economic Rejuvenation and Expansion of Public Buildings".
(4) Approximately 15.06 billion yuan is required according to the planning results. Currently, the Fifth River Bureau of the Water Resources Department of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Yunlin County Government are under the control of the "Flood Disaster Management Plan for Flooded Areas" and the "Design Projects for Revitalizing the Economy and Expanding Public Construction Relevant procedures are under rectification.
|4. Introduce the concept of "paddy field as reservoir"
During the wet season, water diversion from Zhuoshui Stream to temporary storage in fallow fields should be strengthened to reduce flooding and strengthen the use of existing water resources. (Work item number 9-4)）
Due to the impact of stratum subsidence, the coastal areas of Yun and Zhang are mostly low-lying areas. Considering the area of farmland in Yun and Zhang is 144,000 hectares, in response to heavy rains, the paddy field can temporarily absorb the peak flow to reduce flooding disasters. . According to past records, the rainfall of a typhoon is about 200-300mm. During the typhoon (1-2 days), temporarily increase the depth of the field to 40cm, allowing the paddy field to retain some peak floods, which can reduce regional floods. The degree of harm. As for the temporary high-water soaking of rice during the typhoon period (1-2 days), it has little effect on growth obstacles. Soaking can also be used to protect rice stalks from lodging caused by strong wind. While reducing regional flooding, the increase in water storage in the field helps to regulate the microclimate, and at the same time increases the amount of surface water and the amount of water available downstream.
|Chapter VI Conclusions and Recommendations
Observed from indicators such as continuous subsidence area, maximum subsidence rate, and groundwater pumping rate, it can be seen that since the government promoted the first phase of the stratum subsidence prevention and control plan in 1984, the work of preventing stratum subsidence has achieved considerable results. However, in some areas such as Yunlin and Changhua, the problem of ground subsidence has not been fundamentally resolved due to the inefficient use of surface water sources and insufficient water resources construction. Although the relationship between the amount of groundwater pumped and the amount of stratum subsidence is still in the stage of academic research; however, the main cause of stratum subsidence is the over-extraction of groundwater. This is an indisputable fact. Reduced pumping of groundwater will inevitably lead to the result of slowing or stopping subsidence. .
Take the Taipei Basin, which was plagued by stratum subsidence in the early years, as an example. After the completion of the Feicui Reservoir in the Taipei Basin in 1976, the stratum subsidence trend was fully controlled. Based on the experience in the prevention and control of stratum subsidence in the Taipei Basin, the stratum subsidence prevention strategy of this revised plan and action plan is based on "increasing the supply of ground water and reducing the pumping of groundwater" as the main axis, supplemented by the adjustment of agricultural water order, groundwater replenishment, and sound well management Measures such as system, legal training and safety load management to achieve a reduction of 330 million tons of agricultural water and 120 million tons of public water, an increase of 200 million tons of usable water sources, and an intensified groundwater replenishment of 150 million tons to ensure various transportation and maintenance The health system is safe, and with the 100th year of the Republic of China as the base period, the continuous stratum subsidence area of Yunzhang is reduced by half. In order to ensure that this amendment and action plan can be promoted with concrete results, the following suggestions are made:
(1) The "Concrete Solution and Action Plan for Stratigraphic Subsidence in Yunzhang Area" is the outline plan. The name (work item) of each sub-project, estimated implementation schedule, and initial estimate of the funds required for each sub-plan have been preliminarily determined It should be completed within 2 years (before the end of 2012). Those who have not completed the analysis and review before the end of 2012, please hurry up.
(2) The Ministry of Economic Affairs has completed the original "Groundwater Conservation Management Plan (2009-2014)" revision report to the hospital for approval on March 14, 2012, and revised the name of the plan to "Groundwater Conservation Management and Stratigraphic Subsidence Prevention Plan" (2009-103)". The existing related plans of the Council of Agriculture, the Ministry of Transportation, the Ministry of the Interior and other units related to this amendment plan and action plan should also be amended together.
(3) After the analysis and review of each sub-plan is completed, if there is a project plan that needs to be reported to the hospital to raise funds, all relevant ministries will submit the project plan to the Ministry of Economic Affairs's Stratigraphic Subsidence Prevention Promotion Committee for review and approval, and then go through administrative procedures Newspaper.
(4) This amendment plan and action plan are strengthened measures. The Ministry of Transport proposed the adoption of the elevated bridge replacement bill at the intersection of Line 78 and the high-speed rail. The Ministry of Transport is requested to be responsible for it. "The project is under management; the "Golden Corridor Agriculture New Plan" proposed by the Council of Agriculture is requested by the Council of Agriculture on its own. The project is managed by the "Working Group for the Prevention and Control of Ground Subsidence of the Agricultural Committee of the Executive Yuan". Cross-intersections (within 3×3 km2) are listed as the highest priority areas for promotion. The relevant preliminary planning and pre-work will be carried out before the plan is approved; the overall plan is still managed by the "Ministry of Economics Stratigraphic Subsidence Promotion Committee" project Supervise. In the future, if there are inter-ministerial meetings to be coordinated, the Ministry of Economic Affairs is requested to report to the Cooperative Office.
(5) The prevention and control of stratum subsidence is a long-term work and cannot be effective in the short term. If various departments carry out industrial development in the area or invest in major constructions, they should take into account the special humanities, cultures, and cultures of the area caused by stratum subsidence. Geographical environment is taken into consideration in planning and design.
(6) In terms of economic development and industrial development planning, consideration should be given to the water supply conditions and stratum subsidence environment in Yunlin and Changhua areas. Based on national security considerations, the introduction of high water-consuming industries in this area should be avoided to reduce the burden of water use. Reduce groundwater pumping; if you want to establish new industrial parks and science parks in this area in the future, you must coordinate with new water source planning or develop water sources yourself.
|(Approved by Yuantaijingzi No. 1020027992 letter of the Executive Yuan on May 28, 2013)